PDA

View Full Version : I am puzzled re a PM to Vortex Wake!

penelope pitstop
25-06-2012, 15:24
Can anyone explain please? I sent a PM to Vortex Wake, he replied & I tried to reply back only to see a message on the page informing me Vortex Wake does not accept PM's, or similar words.
How come he received my first PM then replied & now I need to reply back but can't????????????:confused::mad::(

YOUNG GOLFER
25-06-2012, 15:42
Maybe he don't want to talk to you:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

carpenter
25-06-2012, 15:46
Mr Wake is a weirdo I wouldn't take it personally.

penelope pitstop
25-06-2012, 15:55
Thanks, I owe him an apology, not to worry hopefully he will see this.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

If he didn't want to 'talk' to me he wouldn't have answered my PM.

I don't know why some people on here are always being sarcastic & making digs, it really is unnecessary.

BobMac
25-06-2012, 16:33
I don't know why some people on here are always being sarcastic & making digs, it really is unnecessary.

Unfortunately that's how things are on any forum

Jackie
25-06-2012, 16:40
Thanks, I owe him an apology, not to worry hopefully he will see this.

If he didn't want to 'talk' to me he wouldn't have answered my PM.

Jaypeeps you've been a member of this forum and the .com one long enough to know what it's like on here at times.....however in this instance I think you have took YG's post completely wrong...it was meant as a joke, or at least that's how I read it. Perhaps if you lightened up a bit you might actually see when people are having a laugh..or is that not allowed either

carpenter
25-06-2012, 16:59
Jaypeeps you've been a member of this forum and the .com one long enough to know what it's like on here at times.....however in this instance I think you have took YG's post completely wrong...it was meant as a joke, or at least that's how I read it. Perhaps if you lightened up a bit you might actually see when people are having a laugh..or is that not allowed either

Mine was I joke too and I got thanked! YG your obviously not funny.

Jackie
25-06-2012, 17:17
Mine was I joke too and I got thanked! YG your obviously not funny.

yeah but Carpenter, Jaypeeps obviously thought you was serious lol...anyway you were right, Mr Wake is a wierdo, you should chat to him on FB lol

penelope pitstop
25-06-2012, 17:19

Why do some people call me jaypeeps, I am known as Penelope Pitstop, I don't call anyone else by any other names!

I am not on here often enough to know people well enough to know whether they are serious or joking.

I admit being on here more lately as I have an injury resulting from a fall (not drink related I hasten to add)whilst on holiday in Tenerife last month, so it is preventing me from getting out & about.

My apologies for misinterpreting peoples replies, explanation above.

carpenter
25-06-2012, 17:21
yeah but Carpenter, Jaypeeps obviously thought you was serious lol...anyway you were right, Mr Wake is a wierdo, you should chat to him on FB lol

I believe he's from my neck of the woods and we may know some of the same people so I'd rather keep him at a safe distance. A very safe distance.

Blooming FB ......

YOUNG GOLFER
25-06-2012, 17:22
Wow Penelope Spitstop it's only a bit of fun chill out hunny.

Anyway what were you and Vortex Wake talking about i am interested now PP.

carpenter
25-06-2012, 17:29
Why do some people call me jaypeeps, I am known as Penelope Pitstop, I don't call anyone else by any other names!

I am not on here often enough to know people well enough to know whether they are serious or joking.

I admit being on here more lately as I have an injury resulting from a fall (not drink related I hasten to add)whilst on holiday in Tenerife last month, so it is preventing me from getting out & about.

My apologies for misinterpreting peoples replies, explanation above.

You can call me by my old name if you would like Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit anatahu and I lived in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysylio gogogoch but I changed it because found pen ink was costing me a fortune.

warbey
25-06-2012, 19:42
You can call me by my old name if you would like Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakit anatahu and I lived in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysylio gogogoch but I changed it because found pen ink was costing me a fortune.

Sounds like yet another Poole Pirate.! :devil::devil2::D

penelope pitstop
25-06-2012, 19:44
Wow Penelope Spitstop it's only a bit of fun chill out hunny.

Anyway what were you and Vortex Wake talking about i am interested now PP.

We were talking about Penelope Pitstop.

carpenter
25-06-2012, 19:56

Told you he was a weirdo!

Sounds like yet another Poole Pirate.! :devil::devil2::D

Better than being a bandit from Arsenal

KirstyJay
25-06-2012, 20:25
Can anyone explain please? I sent a PM to Vortex Wake, he replied & I tried to reply back only to see a message on the page informing me Vortex Wake does not accept PM's, or similar words.
How come he received my first PM then replied & now I need to reply back but can't????????????:confused::mad::(Either his inbox is full, or he's changed his settings since your first PM to not accept PMs from people that are not on his contact list. Only he will be able to inform you which it is :)

Jackie
25-06-2012, 21:26

aka Jaypeeps:wave:

tonypub
25-06-2012, 21:55
youll always be jaypeeps to us.why the name change anyway?

Jackie
25-06-2012, 22:21
Jaypeeps you could always add him on FB if he is not replying here :laugh: