PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any Brownie troops in or near Callao Salvaje, Tenerife?

chrissy
25-06-2012, 21:16
Hi
we are moving to Callao Salvaje in August and have been trying to find a Brownie group
for my 8 year old daughter. I have seen an old thread about a brownie group in apollo centre
los cristianos and email the lady 3 times now but had no reply. I am in touch with a lady who
runs a group in Buzananda but it maybe a bit far away. I did see something about a group
being started in Callao Salvaje a few months ago but now dont seem to find anything. Does
anyone know anything, it would be appreciated.

MrsTT
25-06-2012, 22:35
None in Callao as far as I know - the closest was the Los Cris one. I had a pupil at my centre who was part of the Buzanada group, but she lived over that way on the island.

slodgedad
26-06-2012, 01:58
I don't know if THIS (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?2007-We-are-starting-a-Brownie-Group-at-the-Apolo-Centre-in-Los-Cristianos-Tenerife) is of any help..

chrissy
26-06-2012, 11:39
thanks, I have emailed the Los cristianos group 3 times since May with no reply, so will put her in the Buzananda group in sept when they reopen.

emskie
26-06-2012, 13:58
There is only 1 Brownie group on the Island which used to be in los Cristianos but has now moved to Buzanada however it is still called 1st los Cristianos brownies, I think there is already a Brownie that comes from calleo so it may be possible to sort a car share out.

There is alse a rainbows group for younger girls, PM sophiedino as she is the Brown Owl.