PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 1 bed apartment available for long let in Las Americas, Teneriife

Christine12
26-06-2012, 08:26
This lovely one bedroom apartment is available from early July 12. One bed with
two single beds, plenty of wardrobe space and draws, open plan kitchen with fridge freezer, microwave, breakfast bar etc, Bathroom with shower and washing machine, lounge with sofa bed, side board, English TV. Balcony with sun for most of the day that overlooks the pool and sea.

Great location, 2 mins stroll to beach, promenade, restaurants and shops, across the road from Las Americas Bus station, Supermarket round the corner. Close to San Eugenio shops and restaurants, Photos available. No pets. Please PM for more information and photos.
Many thanks Christine.

Clint
09-07-2012, 06:35
Hi Christine.
Myself and my daughter are flying over this friday (13th) hoping to have already done a deal on an apartment when we land any refs and obviously deposits, advance rent etc can be available upon arrival or can transfere to your bank.
We will be looking to rent from the 13th of july. Thanks, Clint.

Barbara12
11-07-2012, 19:17
I am interested in having more information on your apartment as we are looking for a 3 month rental from 8 January 2013. Can you forward pictures or a link I can go on to for more information and cost of the rental for this period.

Thank you.

Barbara Price

My e-mail address is Barbarap5472@yahoo.co.uk

Christine12
24-07-2012, 12:22
This apartment is still available. Please pm me. Many thanks Christine