PDA

View Full Version : Finance IGIC Going up this weekend!

carpenter
27-06-2012, 10:47
Couldn't find any info on this apart from another rubbish "copy and pasted" news report in the Canarian Weekly.
Why don't newspapers here actually report the whole story??

So many gaps, it could be confused for a potholing guidebook!

IGIC is going up on the 1st of July so get your expensive purchases in now.

2% becomes 3%
5% becomes 7%

sunseeker
27-06-2012, 12:37
and if u have a diesel car, fill it up!

henry
27-06-2012, 12:48
quick buy something!! i allready buy a 250,000 euros ferrari 2013. and thinking to buy a another one tomorrow before the tax hike lol!!!!

carpenter
27-06-2012, 13:07
quick buy something!! i allready buy a 250,000 euros ferrari 2013. and thinking to buy a another one tomorrow before the tax hike lol!!!!

Henry do know the meaning of the word facetious?

bonitatime
29-06-2012, 20:58
The Spanish Papers have had it for weeks.
My gym membership has changed categories and now instead of charging 2% they are going to charge 7%

poker
30-06-2012, 04:08
My gym membership has changed categories and now instead of charging 2% they are going to charge 7%

Result 5% fatter peaple . . .

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Rickiebear
30-06-2012, 06:46
Hi, 7% is cheap, VAT is 20% in the UK.

Harmonicaman
30-06-2012, 09:46
Remember too that telephony products will now come under this tax for the first time and will see an increase of 5% on bills.

karinagal
30-06-2012, 12:57
Remember too that telephony products will now come under this tax for the first time and will see an increase of 5% on bills.

Here's the funny thing - my June Telefonica bill was 3€ less than usual.... I take it it will increase in July? Maybe this was an interim bill to allow for the change? If I could only SEE my bills, I would have a better idea.. but I've never received a bill and need to get set up for online access....!

carpenter
30-06-2012, 15:20
Hi, 7% is cheap, VAT is 20% in the UK.

7% + social + taxable earnings + Guardia Made up fines. Sometimes i'd rather just pay the 20% VAT and know where I am!

nicki
30-06-2012, 16:49
i really do not understand all the panic about the higher taxrate, being belgian living here is deathcheap
in belgium we pay 6% on food and related products , 17% on eating in a restaurant , 21%on everythingelse, and then we also have a luxury tax. Social has to be paid, and tax on earnings - no escaping that one either and believe me fine are like very sour sweets in belgium. as we all want to enjoy our life here , its still a lot cheaprer then back home.
only my opinion , have a great weekend all

mike in chayofa
30-06-2012, 17:16
i really do not understand all the panic about the higher taxrate, being belgian living here is deathcheap
in belgium we pay 6% on food and related products , 17% on eating in a restaurant , 21%on everythingelse, and then we also have a luxury tax. Social has to be paid, and tax on earnings

Yes, but your average wage/salary in Belgium is slightly more than the 4€ per hour average over here!

henry
30-06-2012, 17:23
man didnīt last month they raise the igic tax and now raise it away. ohh!! i get it so every month they raise the igic tax that way no one can afford anything. humm!! good plan put more people in crisis.

carpenter
30-06-2012, 17:38

As bonitatime kindly pointed out, the Spanish papers actually inform people about things that will effect their life.

The two main British weekly's yesterday reported these stories,
Better watch your drinking abroad! what's that got to do with living here? Not a great deal.
and the other one reported about a Russian beauty contest!? WTF

These papers are blooming useless