PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Part time general cook wanted in Puerto Colon, Tenerife

billtoff
27-06-2012, 11:46
part time evening cook required, must have experience, a dutch bar in puerto colon, easy food, 3-4 hrs per night, i am the current cook, but need to go to uk, pm me if interested,

nolly123
11-12-2012, 14:24
hi I am replying to this for my friend Sharon who currently works as chef but her contract is due to finish . thank you

chapmandango
21-12-2012, 21:07
Hi My name is tina, I live in Los Minores so I am not far away, I have been cooking all my life, I do not have all the credentials but I do have all of the experience, I am 57 years and have enjoyed cooking for most of my adult life. I cannot work thursday evening.
Regards tina

Nipitiri
23-12-2012, 17:58
Hi, my names Kai and I was have own coffe-bar (5 years) and helpi doing my chef all foods. My mother is too cook and I same all time cooking, made cakes, salads and s.o. if you give me chance and showing what I must exactly doing, then I can go all days.PS! I have 38 year
I speak English, Russian, Finnish. my e- mail: kai.loppe@mail.ee. please write my my e mail.
thank you

bigbite
24-12-2012, 16:46
is beans on toast alright