PDA

View Full Version : Other Are there any Horse riding stables that go on the beach or in the mountains?

Nikki123
27-06-2012, 12:33
does anybody know any good riding stables??

I either want to go on a beach ride, or head up into the national park. I'm just wondering if either is possible on tenerife?

thanks

KirstyJay
14-07-2012, 12:14
Dunno about the beach, but www.tenerifedonkeys.com (http://www.tenerifedonkeys.com/kinder_teneriffa/index.html) do donkey and horse riding through the banana plantations and baranco above Adeje.

canarybird
14-07-2012, 17:27
A German lady I know (who is now on holiday so I can't contact her) has been going horseback trail riding regularly every week up into the mountain from a stable located up above Icod de Los Vinos. Sorry I don't know the name of the stable, but she rides with others so I believe it is not a private location.
You may be able to narrow it down by searching in that area.

Canarybird

tracy hampshire
14-07-2012, 20:14
A German lady I know (who is now on holiday so I can't contact her) has been going horseback trail riding regularly every week up into the mountain from a stable located up above Icod de Los Vinos. Sorry I don't know the name of the stable, but she rides with others so I believe it is not a private location.
You may be able to narrow it down by searching in that area.

Canarybird
canarybird i think the stables are in la guancha, i have seen them advertised on local tv, & am almost sure thats where they are.

Foz
15-07-2012, 14:09
There are stables on the road leaving La Camella on the way to Arona (only 15 min drive from Los Cris) I'm not sure of the name but it's on the right hand side ... you can't miss it.

Apollo
16-07-2012, 10:07
I believe that you are not allowed to ride on the beaches here.

Tdm
16-07-2012, 23:48
Passed a sign for a Horse Riding Stable as I travelled the road between Buzanada and Altea Blanca.
If you watch my latest You Tube video about a run out in my Triumph Stag, you will see I did a brief stop there.
The Link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8emCSNROX5s