PDA

View Full Version : Other Callao Kids Club are looking for a pool table

HarryH
28-06-2012, 00:58
Previous attempts at posting this failed, so I will try again.

Callao Kids Club would like to get hold of a pool table to expand the activities offered. If anyone has a secondhand one they would like to get rid of, we would love to talk to you. Looking for a full size one (not American pool). One needing re-covering might be OK.

Next Door
01-07-2012, 16:50
I have one coming out of Next Door bar at Malibu Park at end of this month
Split is 50/50 so you have to put money in it
Is that what you want or do you want one you can put on free play?
Email me if you want more information & I can give yu Marios number
He is very nice

HarryH
01-07-2012, 17:05
Almost everything the club does for the kids costs them nothing. We managed to give a number of the older ones free scuba try-dives, although we asked them for part payment for subsequent dives and they made a contribution towards the cost of a Loro Parque visit. Because of this, we really want the pool table to be one without a coin box and realise that this makes them more expensive. We are always looking for new members to join us. All children are welcome between the ages of 10 and 17 and although we are predominantly English, the club is open to any child as long as they live in the Callao Salvaje area and speak English, Spanish or German. Club night is Sunday from 7.00 to 9.00pm and is at the English Learning Centre next to Witzend in Callao Salvaje.

HarryH
19-08-2012, 18:42
Still haven't had any joy getting hold of a pool table. Can anyone help please?

HarryH
31-08-2012, 20:29
A table has kindly been donated to the club, but it has an incomplete set of balls. We are looking for a set of red and yellow balls (with a black and white of course). If you can help, please let us know. Funds are available!