PDA

View Full Version : What's so nice about this Forum!

Suej
28-06-2012, 14:22
I would like to say to any guests looking in to join this great Forum and make friends! It occurred to me recently that when I do not post for a while (only a few days sometimes) I receive PM's, emails or texts asking if I am OK from friends/members on here? How nice is that! the reason I am on the missing list is normally because I have friends or rellies over or just busy with House stuff, or life in general but it is so nice to know that if there ever was a problem that someone cares enough to contact me to check all's well! It's a nice feeling that even in Cyber space there are genuinely good people!:wave:

lesbroz
28-06-2012, 14:24
I would like to say to any guests looking in to join this great Forum and make friends! It occurred to me recently that when I do not post for a while (only a few days sometimes) I receive PM's, emails or texts asking if I am OK from friends/members on here? How nice is that! the reason I am on the missing list is normally because I have friends or rellies over or just busy with House stuff, or life in general but it is so nice to know that if there ever was a problem that someone cares enough to contact me to check all's well! It's a nice feeling that even in Cyber space there are genuinely good people!:wave:

I quite agree.

Malteser Monkey
28-06-2012, 14:38
[OP is on my ignore list]

:crylaughing:

sorry old joke there !

I'll let you know if ever find out !:cry::cry::crazy:

DeeD
28-06-2012, 14:44

And if you leave it any longer than a few days, you get a nice big yellow banner asking what is wrong!

Suej
28-06-2012, 14:47
[OP is on my ignore list]

:crylaughing:

sorry old joke there !

I'll let you know if ever find out !:cry::cry::crazy:

I didn't include stalkers in my post did I? :neener: I always text you to check you are still sober!!!:crylaughing:

carpenter
28-06-2012, 14:48
I like the colour, that's about it...

Suej
28-06-2012, 14:49
And if you leave it any longer than a few days, you get a nice big yellow banner asking what is wrong!

Well you've posted now DeeD so you won't get one for a while!:eyebrows:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I like the colour, that's about it...

Well I've never had the banner so it shows how "sad" I am! :ashamed:

Santiago
28-06-2012, 14:53

The really nice things about the forum are threefold: 1) The people who post. 2) The connection with Tenerife 3) A much better class of insult than I get at home!

:thanx:

Suej
28-06-2012, 15:00
The really nice things about the forum are threefold: 1) The people who post. 2) The connection with Tenerife 3) A much better class of insult than I get at home!

:thanx:

That's only cos we're not allowed to swear!:devil2:

Malteser Monkey
28-06-2012, 15:08
I didn't include stalkers in my post did I? :neener: I always text you to check you are still sober!!!:crylaughing:

and I promise I will reply one day when I can read what I type :whistle::D

Suej
28-06-2012, 15:14
and I promise I will reply one day when I can read what I type :whistle::D

You really must learn the difference between your mobile and the TV remote! the remote doesn't have a "send" button! OK?:crazy:

Malteser Monkey
28-06-2012, 15:32
You really must learn the difference between your mobile and the TV remote! the remote doesn't have a "send" button! OK?:crazy:

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you got me all wrong you know !:whistle:

9PLUS
28-06-2012, 17:17
So nice whoooshhhh omg you didn't read the thread about you then the one that got removed.......?

Malteser Monkey
28-06-2012, 19:58
So nice whoooshhhh omg you didn't read the thread about you then the one that got removed.......?

you are irreplaceable chook !

Every forum needs a 9plus - come to think of it every woman...............................:D

Rickiebear
28-06-2012, 20:03
Hi, I like this forum because people are so nice to each other.

Malteser Monkey
28-06-2012, 20:06
Podemos Intentarlo

We try

and Welcome:D

warbey
28-06-2012, 20:29
You Must be popular Sue. I moved House, was absent nine Days and No-one noticed at all..

C'est La Vie. P.S. Is that ironic. ?

Santiago
28-06-2012, 21:22
Hi, I like this forum because people are so nice to each other.

Welcome Rickiebear! Are you sure you are reading the same forum as the rest of us?

Suej
29-06-2012, 00:34

So it was YOU!!! :laugh:

Rickiebear
29-06-2012, 06:52
Welcome Rickiebear! Are you sure you are reading the same forum as the rest of us?

Yes, I contribute to other forums, and some people can be very critical and unkind.

Malteser Monkey
29-06-2012, 08:41
Yes, I contribute to other forums, and some people can be very critical and unkind.

Never !:whistle:

Suej
29-06-2012, 14:05
You Must be popular Sue. I moved House, was absent nine Days and No-one noticed at all..

Nothing to do with popularity Warbs just other people that are kind! I think you told us you were moving so we knew where you were! not that we keeps tabs on you!:wink2:

TOTO 99
29-06-2012, 14:13

Nine days to move house..how much stuff have you got? :laugh:

Suej
29-06-2012, 14:35
Nine days to move house..how much stuff have you got? :laugh:

Not easy moving everything in a Ford Fiesta TOTO!:drive:

Malteser Monkey
29-06-2012, 14:35

and he's storing my supply of wine for me - that took 3 days !

carpenter
29-06-2012, 19:52
To be somewhere between serious and p** taking I have to say that I really disliked this forum up until a few weeks ago. I found everyone to be in this "club" or "cliche" that was very unwelcoming.

B4 I met him I found MR 9+ way too cryptic and sarcastic and after meeting him I found him to be a complete w****** only joking he's a really nice guy and I've got loads of time for him.

The problem I had was with the "Old Crew" In particular a certain Entertainer on this island with the initials RD an over the hill centerfold and a few others that found it amusing to gang up on people.

These people a few weeks ago started their same (hilarious) games on the Flog it FB site and that ladies and gents is why I removed myself from it. Probably only minutes b4 getting barred.

I really like this forum now, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it's a much nicer place without them people IMHO.

Saying that they'll probably be back now playing their games.......

warbey
29-06-2012, 20:31

Only a few Doors away.

A Tesco Trolley did the Job.!

and he's storing my supply of wine for me - that took 3 days !

A complete Redecoration of Three Rooms before Moving needs a good supply of throat Lubricant;

(I should really have dug a Cellar as well)

marbro8
29-06-2012, 22:05
i love this forum because:confused: i forgot why now, you know when you are getting old when, hold on was that another tread:confused::cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
30-06-2012, 11:50
Talking of which - where's GFG - she hasn't found the Vault yet - her sat nav must be playing up again

and Kingbaker on his jollies isn't he ?

Suej
30-06-2012, 11:53
Talking of which - where's GFG - she hasn't found the Vault yet - her sat nav must be playing up again

and Kingbaker on his jollies isn't he ?

She's upset because her massage bench and oils have gone missing!:bootyshake:

Malteser Monkey
30-06-2012, 11:54
She's upset because her massage bench and oils have gone missing!:bootyshake:

probably in Warbey's trolley !

marbro8
30-06-2012, 12:21

and Kingbaker on his jollies isn't he ?i have noticed a few long time members that have gone missing of late, doreen and doreen quinn to name just 2?

Suej
30-06-2012, 12:34
To be somewhere between serious and p** taking I have to say that I really disliked this forum up until a few weeks ago. I found everyone to be in this "club" or "cliche" that was very unwelcoming.

B4 I met him I found MR 9+ way too cryptic and sarcastic and after meeting him I found him to be a complete w****** only joking he's a really nice guy and I've got loads of time for him.

The problem I had was with the "Old Crew" In particular a certain Entertainer on this island with the initials RD an over the hill centerfold and a few others that found it amusing to gang up on people.

Enjoying your company carpenter! glad you find it worthwhile here!:D

These people a few weeks ago started their same (hilarious) games on the Flog it FB site and that ladies and gents is why I removed myself from it. Probably only minutes b4 getting barred.

I really like this forum now, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it's a much nicer place without them people IMHO.

Saying that they'll probably be back now playing their games.......

Enjoying your company carpenter! glad you find it worthwhile here!:D

i have noticed a few long time members that have gone missing of late, doreen and doreen quinn to name just 2?

Yep! big shame we don't see them now! DJDangerous and Dokgolf! I miss them too!

marbro8
30-06-2012, 12:40
(The problem I had was with the "Old Crew" In particular a certain Entertainer on this island with the initials RD)

you have spent to much time with 9 plus because you are getting bloody cryptic now:D

Malteser Monkey
30-06-2012, 12:42
yes I miss most of the old crew

Suej
30-06-2012, 12:54
(The problem I had was with the "Old Crew" In particular a certain Entertainer on this island with the initials RD)

you have spent to much time with 9 plus because you are getting bloody cryptic now:D

Racking my brains too about that!:confused:

Where's SusieF?

Malteser Monkey
30-06-2012, 13:01

Where's SusieF?

wouldn't you like to know !

marbro8
30-06-2012, 13:05

Where's SusieF?it's amazing no one seems to be under any illusion about who the centrefold is though:crylaughing:

Suej
30-06-2012, 13:08
wouldn't you like to know !

Why? you PM'd everyone to find out! Smug little Monkey!!!:nails::laugh:

Malteser Monkey
30-06-2012, 13:25
Why? you PM'd everyone to find out! Smug little Monkey!!!:nails::laugh:

naaa she txt me last night !

Always one step ahead:whistle::D

Suej
30-06-2012, 14:21
naaa she txt me last night !

Always one step ahead:whistle::D

..................:liar:

Malteser Monkey
30-06-2012, 14:26
..................:liar:

that's not fair I never lie ! you wait til she comes on and sorts you out !:bootyshake::fpull:

Suej
30-06-2012, 14:45
that's not fair I never lie ! you wait til she comes on and sorts you out !:bootyshake::fpull:

................:punchbag: No problem!:pray:

Silly Monkey! I'm not talking about SusieF I want to know who RD is!???

carpenter
30-06-2012, 21:47
Have you got it yet Sue?

Suej
30-06-2012, 22:15
Have you got it yet Sue?

Nope! so it's a sleepless night for me!:cry:

geengezicht
30-06-2012, 23:20
Sense of humour is a nice thing

marbro8
01-07-2012, 11:19
Nope! so it's a sleepless night for me!:cry:you ain't on your own suej:confused:

Suej
01-07-2012, 11:24
you ain't on your own suej:confused:

I know who it is now! but if I tell you I'll have to kill you! :devil2: Morning Marbro!

karinagal
01-07-2012, 12:16
I know who it is now! but it I tell you I'll have to kill you! :devil2: Morning Marbro!

Please, please, please? I've been running names/initials through my little pea brain all night.... Please? ;)

The undisputed queen of de-nial

Suej
01-07-2012, 12:36
Please, please, please? I've been running names/initials through my little pea brain all night.... Please? ;)

The undisputed queen of de-nial

Awww Karina! I value my life too much to spill hon!:pray:

candy2411
01-07-2012, 13:19
Pretty certain I know who Carpenter's referring to but......

could always start a game of 'Who am I ???'

shall I start.....is this person female??:wink2::wink2:

Suej
01-07-2012, 13:25
Pretty certain I know who Carpenter's referring to but......

could always start a game of 'Who am I ???'

shall I start.....is this person female??:wink2::wink2:

No!:eyebrows:

candy2411
01-07-2012, 13:29
No!:eyebrows:

in that case its not the RD I was thinking of :devil2:

ignore my previous post, the game's not really a good idea...I mean the title is What's so NICE about this forum and that wouldn't be very nice, would it :ashamed:

Suej
01-07-2012, 13:35
Doh! I like games!:D

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2012, 13:38
Awww Karina! I value my life too much to spill hon!:pray:

well we don't now SPILL !!!:D

Doh! I like games!:D

Snakes and ladders ??

Suej
01-07-2012, 13:46

Snakes and ladders ??
Eermm! Snap's my favourite really!:laugh:

How d'ya get SPILL from RD?:neener:

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2012, 13:55
I'm going off you

Ray Davies ?

Suej
01-07-2012, 14:07
I'm going off you

Ray Davies ?

Nah! not that Kinky! :D

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2012, 14:41
give up :dontknow::(

Red Devil
01-07-2012, 15:24
Does his first name rhyme with Bobbie? Have I struck "Gold" boys & girls? (Or might be guys & gals, can't remember):D

TOTO 99
01-07-2012, 15:33
Does his first name rhyme with Bobbie? Have I struck "Gold" boys & girls? (Or might be guys & gals, can't remember):D

Says you with the initials "RD"....:laugh:

Red Devil
01-07-2012, 15:37
Oh yes :eek: Ain't me though, (honest) I can't sing :D

Suej
01-07-2012, 15:53

Getting warmer!:laugh:

marbro8
01-07-2012, 17:48
Getting warmer!:laugh:good afternoon suej, you are a tease:cheeky:

Suej
01-07-2012, 18:01
good afternoon suej, you are a tease:cheeky:

Hi Marbro! The funny thing is even though I know who it is I'm none the blady wiser!!!!:dontknow::crylaughing:

marbro8
01-07-2012, 18:19
Hi Marbro! The funny thing is even though I know who it is I'm none the blady wiser!!!!:dontknow::crylaughing:lol i was thinking the same thing, you could probably tell me and i would still say who's that then:dontknow::spin: