PDA

View Full Version : Football David Beckham out of TEAM GB

candy2411
29-06-2012, 11:23
Think it's a great shame David Beckham's been left out of Team GB,

he's helped in the Olympic campaign every which way and IMO well worthy of a place, I know he's never likely to have played a full 90 mins but as a super sub he would have been a real asset, and his inclusion in the squad would obviously have helped sell some of the 1.2 million football tickets that remain unsold.

He seems to have been strung along and unceremoniously dumped last minute.....

BIG, BIG mistake I think by Stuart Pearce:ashamed:

Malteser Monkey
29-06-2012, 11:25
Think it's a great shame David Beckham's been left out of Team GB,

he's helped in the Olympic campaign every which way and IMO well worthy of a place, I know he's never likely to have played a full 90 mins but as a super sub he would have been a real asset, and his inclusion in the squad would obviously have helped sell some of the 1.2 million football tickets that remain unsold.

He seems to have been strung along and unceremoniously dumped last minute.....

BIG, BIG mistake I think by Stuart Pearce:ashamed:
:c2::c2:

Yes I agree Candy !

and he's a bit of eye candy :D

candy2411
29-06-2012, 12:22
he certainly is.....but that wasn't my reason for wanting him in the team, honest !!

He must be gutted, but true 'Beckham' style, he'll be gracious and say all the right things to the media and won't upset anybody

just hope TEAM GB do ok or Stu Pearce 'll look a right plonker !!

johnblair495
16-07-2012, 08:49
It is a pity that David was been left out of Team GB, He do many of worthy of works for Olympic campaign, and have a great reputation as a England super star over the world. But, i think he will get a another role in this summer' Olympic.