PDA

View Full Version : Other Can the person who called with information re. Status excursions please call back

information
29-06-2012, 14:37
This will not make sense to most on here and is aimed at one person. No one but the person will understand what this is but we hope they do use the forum and get in touch again.

This message is for the person who made a phone call to us this morning with very important information for us. Please call back ASAP. We know where the call came from but at the moment we rather not say to keep you anonymous. We need you help us with what you know. You know its the right thing to do. Please remember there is a reward for the correct information.

Mawkin
29-06-2012, 21:42
How much are you putting up for the reward???

information
30-06-2012, 10:36
its nothing to do with motor world. Sorry but at the moment I can't say too much but the person will know if they read this thread.

The person who is guilty will get away scot free if you don't come forward.

information
30-06-2012, 13:16
as we need this person to come forward today I will explain more.

There was a break in at Status excursions, Los diamantes, Los Cristianos last Sunday morning. (the morning after the Spain game)

We believe it was between 05.00-07.00.

On Friday morning a person telephoned Mark on his mobile with a name of a man who they said broke in. We need you to come forward and contact us again today.

We believe this person who telephoned does not know Mark so someone must have given his mobile number to them. Was this you?

Do you know Marks number and Did you give it to anyone over the past week?

There is a reward of up to 2,000 euros for the right outcome to this case.

Did you see anything on Sunday morning?

Where you coming home or going to work in the area and saw anyone or anything? At the time you may of not paid any attention

Have you heard anything in any bar?

If you have please get in touch with us or the police in Las Americas. We will do our upmost to keep your name out of it if you want to just pass on anything to us.

penelope pitstop
30-06-2012, 14:49
its nothing to do with motor world. Sorry but at the moment I can't say too much but the person will know if they read this thread.

The person who is guilty will get away scot free if you don't come forward.

What happened to Motorworld & where are they based now as it used to be Silencio?

tonypub
30-06-2012, 15:30
What happened to Motorworld & where are they based now as it used to be Silencio?think it would be best start your own thread jaypeeps,as your question is totally irrelevant to this thread

timmylish
01-07-2012, 01:47
In response to the request by the O/p yes, I do have Mark,s no., somewhere, and no I have not given it to anyone, family included!