PDA

View Full Version : Found: Camera

chrisgray
30-06-2012, 15:22
Hi ALL, when walking on wed, 20/6/2012, by the lighthouse between las galletas & palm mar, we found a camera right underneath the lighthouse, its in safe hands, feel free to get in touch, chris & teresa.

pgtafc
30-06-2012, 17:15
Hi ALL, when walking on wed, 20/6/2012, by the lighthouse between las galletas & palm mar, we found a camera right underneath the lighthouse, its in safe hands, feel free to get in touch, chris & teresa.

I know its probably not mine. But i was walking that way on what i believed was the following night but could be wrong. If the photos seem to be a group of guys partying please let me know. Ive lost my camera with a weeks worth of photos. Im not my groups favourite at the moment!

chrisgray
30-06-2012, 17:45
i know its probably not mine. But i was walking that way on what i believed was the following night but could be wrong. If the photos seem to be a group of guys partying please let me know. Ive lost my camera with a weeks worth of photos. Im not my groups favourite at the moment!
sorry but there's no group of fellas on the camera,

pgtafc
30-06-2012, 17:46
sorry but there's no group of fellas on the camera,

Sad times :(

lostcameraheath
02-07-2012, 15:46

Hi. is the camera blue? My camera was stolen on Sunday 17th June. Lost all my holiday pics :(

Thanks in advance

Heather

chrisgray
02-07-2012, 18:48
sorry heather, its not blue.