PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thankyou to DJ Dave and Cats Aid

YOUNG GOLFER
01-07-2012, 00:53
A big thanks goes out to DJD and Cats Aid who i called tonight when i was out with friends having a drink.....we were sat down and a little white cat came up to us with a broken foot.

Many people gave the cat food but i thought this was not what the cat was looking for so i made many calls but the ONLY person that called me back was Dave from Cats Aid.

He was out trapping cats elsewhere but came within the hour and I have to say a huge thankyou for coming over in short notice to take this little cat away.

Many people took the time out (after) to ask what i was doing with the the cat and i told them feeding it was not the answer....... it needed help.
I then found myself telling people the ins and outs about the problem with strays both dogs and cats here in Tenerife(that took a hour lol ).

Pleased to say that when the cat is ready and back to full health we will bring it back to the same place in Adeje and the bar owner has promised to look after it making sure it has food and drink everyday.

I know Cats Aid are busy at the moment mainly with the locals here in Tenerife Canarians/Spanish ect and i have to take my hat off to them.

Once again thankyou for what you did tonight you made a lot of people and children very very happy knowing this cat is now in safe hands.

By the way the children were a lot more interested than the adults when it came to looking after pets.....but thats the sort of people this should be aimed at.

TIME FOR CHANGE.:)

Opps forgot to say the cost of this cats well being will be down to me...and a little donation towards other cats that Cats Aid look after.

Suej
01-07-2012, 11:16
A big thanks goes out to DJD and Cats Aid who i called tonight when i was out with friends having a drink.....we were sat down and a little white cat came up to us with a broken foot.

Many people gave the cat food but i thought this was not what the cat was looking for so i made many calls but the ONLY person that called me back was Dave from Cats Aid.

He was out trapping cats elsewhere but came within the hour and I have to say a huge thankyou for coming over in short notice to take this little cat away.

Many people took the time out (after) to ask what i was doing with the the cat and i told them feeding it was not the answer....... it needed help.
I then found myself telling people the ins and outs about the problem with strays both dogs and cats here in Tenerife(that took a hour lol ).

Pleased to say that when the cat is ready and back to full health we will bring it back to the same place in Adeje and the bar owner has promised to look after it making sure it has food and drink everyday.

I know Cats Aid are busy at the moment mainly with the locals here in Tenerife Canarians/Spanish ect and i have to take my hat off to them.

Once again thankyou for what you did tonight you made a lot of people and children very very happy knowing this cat is now in safe hands.

By the way the children were a lot more interested than the adults when it came to looking after pets.....but thats the sort of people this should be aimed at.

TIME FOR CHANGE.:)

Opps forgot to say the cost of this cats well being will be down to me...and a little donation towards other cats that Cats Aid look after.

Well Done YG!!! and DJ for taking and caring for this little cat!:jumping: I have asked Dave in the past if he has a Bank account set up so people could donate to the cause Paypal is not an option for a lot of people! do you know if he has sorted it yet?

DJ Dangerous
13-06-2013, 11:24
Sorry for the late reply, but here (http://www.cats-aid.com/want-help/donate/) are the details you need if you wish to make any sort of donation to Cats Aid.

This young cat in particular turned out to be a special needs cat, affectionately named "Wobbles" by Young Golfer's daughter, as he has a problem with one of his legs.

He is an amazingly well-natured cat, incredibly soft, and just craves human affection.

We are not completely sure yet, but he may be flying to a new home at the end of this year.

:)