PDA

View Full Version : Childcare and Education Introducing my new business Carebear Nannies. Childcare in Tenerife

Graceylacey
01-07-2012, 15:03
I thought its been so long since I said anything on here, I thought I would update you all on what I have been doing for the last year or so here!

I am back doing what I love the most and am qualified in! Nannying/Childcare

I worked as a child minder back in the UK when I started my own family to give me an income and be able to work from home.. During my time as a child minder I also went to college to do my NNEB Diploma. I have looked after a great deal of children during that time and have good experience of children ranging from new born up to 12 years of age.

I also worked with Social Services to give children some respite care whilst parents were assessed and re-trained on how to care for their children.

After the birth of my second child I opened up an After School Club, which quickly expanded to a Breakfast club and holiday club. Along with my staff we looked after up to 36 children both before and after school and had a waiting list of approximately 15 children!

I was given the opportunity by Lisa Roberts to work for her over the last year working in hotels looking after children whilst they were here on holiday. But I was always wanting more full time work for children who are living here. Hence why I have now set up Carebear Nannies.

So if any of you are looking for childcare, especially now the long summer holidays are here, let me know and IŽll see what we can do for you.

We can provide you with a nanny where your child/children will be looked after for part or the whole of the day. If you would like to go out for the evening this can also be arranged. Hours can be arranged to suit your family’s needs.

I look forward to your comments and hopefully working with you soon!

www.carebearnannies.com

casabonny
01-07-2012, 18:04
GOod luck with your new venture, hope all goes well and you get lots of clients . I wouldn't be able to do that for love nor money!

glostergirl
01-07-2012, 19:15
I am so pleased everything has come good for u and good luck in your new venture. julie x

Rickiebear
01-07-2012, 20:47
Hi, the very best of luck, you have a lovely job, and in the sun, perfect.

christa
01-07-2012, 21:08
Great to hear about your new business venture, wishing you the best.

seanocelt
02-07-2012, 02:07
Once a really regular poster, then not. Now you are back. Good luck with the business. Hope you post more again now.

Jackie
02-07-2012, 06:50
Sarah you know I wish you good luck and nothing but the best in your new business, but meeting up once in the last god knows how many years is not good enough lol...make sure you are not babysitting this Friday ;)

Graceylacey
02-07-2012, 10:26
Thanks to all of you! Jackie, I am trying to keep it free!!!!

SuzyQ
03-07-2012, 00:57
All the best to you. Im sure it will work well x