PDA

View Full Version : Spain is two-time euro champions!

henry
01-07-2012, 22:24
yes,yes,yes,yes, spain beat italy 4-0 and spain is the first country in history to win euro champions back to back. yes,yes,yes,yes. even i told our member jackie spain going to win!!! see jackie when da champ of video games said spain going to win and what happens spain won!!! yes,yes,yes!!!!

gr8getawaycard
01-07-2012, 22:33
Still the team to beat...

Santiago
01-07-2012, 22:52
yes,yes,yes,yes, spain beat italy 4-0 and spain is the first country in history to win euro champions back to back. yes,yes,yes,yes. even i told our member jackie spain going to win!!! see jackie when da champ of video games said spain going to win and what happens spain won!!! yes,yes,yes!!!!

As usual, you're right Henry, but did you win the tickets on Friday?

henry
01-07-2012, 22:54
As usual, you're right Henry, but did you win the tickets on Friday?
no, but had some fun i wish my cheerleader jackie was there cheering me on!! but she forgot to wash your cheerleader outfit hahahahaha

candy2411
01-07-2012, 23:05
Congratulations Spain! wonderful team, wonderful manager and fantastic for Fernando Torres to get Golden Boot:bowdown::respect:

Davie Thistle
01-07-2012, 23:11
:tiphat:

Well done Spain!!!!

Jackie
02-07-2012, 07:09
Yes H Spain won as you have posted all over my FB wall before and after the game haha....I don't like to follow the crowd H and that's the reason I was supporting Italy..I'm not Spanish and neither am I Italian, I'm English,.but the choice to support Italy was a logical one on my part in that I would get some sleep last night and the dogs wouldn't be terrified by the fireworks for another night...anyway stop moaning I congratulated Spain didn't I lol ;)