PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife New iPad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi & 3G White

gr8getawaycard
01-07-2012, 22:39
I'm selling a brand new iPad 3 in white - unwanted gift from family in the UK.
64GB, 3G unlocked and wifi
Box only opened to take pictures
€650 - saving €150 from shop prices. Comes with 12 months warranty!

ameal4two
04-07-2012, 21:37
hi thanks for reply,was hoping you would name your price. it is a good one you have but prices vary have seen for as little as 320 euro
gen and in box. Warranty you have on yours means zero over here but still , you can pick them up,so not sure what to offer ? dont want to take the mick so let me know, if not hope you have luck selling it , again thanks

timmylish
05-07-2012, 01:45
hi thanks for reply,was hoping you would name your price. it is a good one you have but prices vary have seen for as little as 320 euro
gen and in box. Warranty you have on yours means zero over here but still , you can pick them up,so not sure what to offer ? dont want to take the mick so let me know, if not hope you have luck selling it , again thanks

Just as a point of interest why to you say that the warranty the seller has means zero over here. Surely, since Apple themselves guarantee all of their products for a certain time then, the warranty is effective and is as safe as anywhere.

canarybird
05-07-2012, 09:37
Just another comment:

Visanta has probably the lowest prices you'll find here in Tenerife and their Ipad3 64GB in black at 4G is selling at €728, so the price the OP is asking for a 3G model sounds pretty good, especially as it's in white, which is often more expensive.

Cheaper prices seen here are not the 64GB but rather the 16GB models. I recently bought a 16 GB wifi model in black for €438 from Visanta so sorry I can't make an offer on this one.
Link to Visanta page. (http://www.visanta.com/producto/23030014/IPAD_3_64GB_WIFI_+_4G_NEGRO)

Canarybird