PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy cheap HP ink cartridges in Los Cristianos?

craftycarder
03-07-2012, 14:18
Anywhere in Los Cris to purchase Ink Cartridges. Usually buy from Offi Papel, but they are a bit expensive.

Has any one used cartridge world and had refills ? Are they reasonably priced?

deepdivejunkie
03-07-2012, 15:24
I have thought about using refill cartridges, but after friends buying them and finding the printer rejects them. I choose to buy them new.Cheapest place seems to be Kriplus Hypermedia in Chafiras.
Many pirnter cartridges have a small printed circuit board built into them, and the printer knows that it is not a new cartridge, thus the rejection.

Suej
03-07-2012, 16:55
Anywhere in Los Cris to purchase Ink Cartridges. Usually buy from Offi Papel, but they are a bit expensive.

Has any one used cartridge world and had refills ? Are they reasonably priced?

I tried using Brother compatibles and had to have the printer repaired! so please be careful. When buying original inks there seems to be very little in the price you might save a few cents if you shop around but not sure it's worth the shoe leather!:)

craftycarder
03-07-2012, 20:59
Where abouts is Kriplus Hypermedia?

My printer is fairly new and when I put in a new cartridge it always tells me I am using an original, so perhaps I will keep to them.

Thanx

carpenter
03-07-2012, 21:35
Kriplus is next to Afortunadas in Las Chafiras. It shares the same car park. Opposite MacDonalds

timmylish
03-07-2012, 23:50
I get all of mine from Amazon uk at a fraction of the cost of getting them here and that includes postal charges because I always take the free postal orders from them.

DinukaR
11-07-2017, 17:02
In market you can buy many fake cartridges. very cheap. But that cartridge's quality is very bad. You should use best cartridges for your printer. I searched some best cartridges but price is so high. Not fair price. Quality is good. I used that cartridges. And I also ordered some cartridges from ebay, Amazon. But when I receive that products, I saw quality is not good. Really fake products. So you should careful when you going to buy cartrdges from current market. Luckily I found good online store for best cartridges. Their price is reasonable. And quality is very good. Their products meet my requirements.That's why I would like to recommend for you. https://www.vicemode.com/ If you want best cartridges visit to this website.

tub
11-07-2017, 19:37
i always find with cheap cartridges they tend to block up if they are not used regular i stick to the originals now worth the bit extra

Doradaman
14-07-2017, 18:34
After many years of making and servicing computers and printers I would strongly recommend AGAINST using refills or fake replacement cartridges. I found the ink quality in these cartridges is of a much poorer quality and results in blocking the printer jets after a while rendering the printer useless and the only solution is to replace the printer. I have also seen some cartridges leak badly and in one case one burst open making a horrible mess everywhere. As regards where to buy them for HP cartridges I have found OfiPapel in Los Cristianos to be as competitive as anywhere apart from online suppliers but if ordering from Amazon.es you may also get hit for extra duty charges when postman Pat knocks on your door with your parcel! KriPlus and Worten in Las Chafiras are also worth checking out especially Worten as they often have some good 'bundle' prices on HP ones. Hope this helps!