PDA

View Full Version : Other Have any members used Sol y Luna Estate agents in Tenerife?

Cat Woman
04-07-2012, 11:36
Hi,
Do you know anything about Sol y Luna Estate Agents in Fanabe? Do you know where their office is? Has anyone used them? Thanks. :)

Marita17
04-07-2012, 11:45
I don't know where their office is but they advertise in the Canarian SWeekly, you may get a telephone number from there

Suej
04-07-2012, 12:25
Here's a number for them if it is correct Sharon! 657 280 483 :)

Cat Woman
04-07-2012, 13:07
Has any one on here had any dealings with them?

CIM
04-07-2012, 21:28
There is a post about Sol y Luna "estate agents" on another Tenerife forum and it doesn´t make for good reading...!
My advice - stick to LEGAL estate agents who pay tax and social security and preferably have offices where you can visit them and see who they are. That way if and when you get ripped off you are not chasing around with just a mobile number trying to get your rental deposit back.
No website, no office, barely a mention of them anywhere - do they sound like a solid, reliable rental agent to you?
(I dont know them but it doesn´t look terribly promising does it?)

plancher
04-07-2012, 21:31
No office, no website????????.......draw your own conclusions

Cat Woman
04-07-2012, 21:45
They do have an office in San Eugenio. I wont be dealing with them. Their terms are over the top, I dont know how they get any rental customers, plus they are extremely pushy verging on desparate.
Still trying to find somewhere 2/3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, garage and/or storeroom with a large garden or bit of land within 15 km from Las Americas for long term rent.
7 out of 8 places I enquire about are no longer available! So why do they still advertise them? Don't answer, I already know as discussed on another post.

CIM
04-07-2012, 21:55
Where is their office? They were advertising online a while back but again just using a couple of mobile numbers, no website, no address... all very "under the radar"...

seanocelt
05-07-2012, 01:54
Every ad i see on Tenerife Property Guide always says "awaiting photo". Never seen 1 yet.

KlaraEdmund
19-07-2013, 22:43
:jumping:Anyone else got any info on Sol Y Luna estates? They have had adverts for years in the TPG. So they can't be that bad?:laugh:

Scoobee
19-07-2013, 23:19
I know her, I found her to be a bit pushy, her idea of spacious as new, not what I would say, money driven, sorry. a bit like the rest really !!!!!!

Stoney
20-07-2013, 07:52
We had a look a two of her so called beautiful properties ready to move straight into last year, both needed a deep clean and painting and even then they would have been rough. She also wanted to charge a finders fee as well, my advice is stay clear and use one of the agents who advertise in the papers and have offices you can visit.

KlaraEdmund
20-07-2013, 08:14
rolleyes2: Thanks.. its so difficult getting the right place to rent.. we have cancelled the one we usually have a holiday let but we always have it off him for 3 months this time he wanted just short of 300 pds a week. so we have decided to come on a more permanent basis. But its not easy when you live in the UK. We have been offered one on Oasis La Caleta that looks OK from Lee Morfitt. Maybe we will stick with that..:(

trudih
20-07-2013, 14:39
Have you tried Tenerife Island Rentals we are doing a four month let with them and they are really good, although it did take a few calls before I spoke to Sue who was excellent also Sonia who is the managing director.

KlaraEdmund
20-07-2013, 17:56
Thanx Trudi :yum: