PDA

View Full Version : Investment Opportunity Serious business partner wanted

Gym 50+
04-07-2012, 12:30
Hi there, I´m looking for a serious business partner. I got a 10.000sqm Finca and a Gym. Now I´m building up Tenerife Boot Camps. I´m already in contact with several european companies which offer Boot Camps in either the UK and in other countries. If you believe in Sports and Holiday Business and if you like to work or beeing a silent Partner in that industrie, we should talk. 3353
Contact me per pm

Jelly Baby
04-07-2012, 12:43
Do you mean to invest or to work with?

little voice
28-07-2012, 19:38
Hi there, I´m looking for a serious business partner. I got a 10.000sqm Finca and a Gym. Now I´m building up Tenerife Boot Camps. I´m already in contact with several european companies which offer Boot Camps in either the UK and in other countries. If you believe in Sports and Holiday Business and if you like to work or beeing a silent Partner in that industrie, we should talk. 3353
Contact me per pm

Hi what a good idea my partner and myself wanted to open a health farm over here and found the financing side too much for us, anyway the reason i am writting is we are both therapist myself I am an acupuncturist-shiatsu practitioner- nutritionist - and massage therapist my partner does physio we run a place in Las Americas if you are looking to bring in therpaists we can make ourselves available.