PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Room wanted for long let in Adeje, south Tenerife

fantasy
04-07-2012, 13:41
Hi

I'm looking for a room to rent in the area of Adeje for single professional. Clean, tidy, none smoker, can supply references. I'm working on the island for the next six months so I'm looking for a clean cosy room to chillout. I don't party apart from a social drink other then that I'm as quite as a mouse.

Please PM for contact number

Thanks.

fantasy
09-07-2012, 20:40
I would of thought in the south of Tenerife someone would be renting a room so as to help with the rent, but it looks like you've all got plenty of money, never mind I'll keep searching.

Thanks anyway.

AL JAY
09-07-2012, 20:53
Im surprised no one has offered you accomodation as yet,you seem to be the ideal tenant! Good luck with your search!

slodgedad
09-07-2012, 21:41
I would of thought in the south of Tenerife someone would be renting a room so as to help with the rent, but it looks like you've all got plenty of money, never mind I'll keep searching.

Thanks anyway.

??????????.I love friendly coments

fantasy
16-07-2012, 12:22
Come on guys I'm still looking for that room.

Imagine what you could do with that extra money in your pocket each month ? It's a rare treat to have a flat mate who can cook a great steak with a nice bottle of Chianti from time to time :)

aylexsis
05-08-2012, 17:35
are you still looking??? I have a room avaliable to rent from now in my 3 bed 2 bath appartment in san eugenio... you would have a large room with own bathroom use of the whole flat and pool... 200euro a month plus a one off payment for bills of 50 euro.. please pm me if your interesested . thank you gemma x

sandra europe
05-08-2012, 19:31
Please PM me thanks sandi