PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Serena Williams wins her 5th crown at Wimbledon

caz12
07-07-2012, 16:45
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo serna williams wins her 5th crown
good luck andy

Suej
07-07-2012, 22:06
Do you think she's stashing them all down the back of her knickers!:idea::eyebrows:

cainaries
07-07-2012, 22:45
Those knickers do make me laugh. When I was at school in days of pre-history, we had to wear 'big knickers' under our divided skirts for games. That they are now a fashion item just makes me laugh every time I see her.

slodgedad
08-07-2012, 01:18
Those knickers do make me laugh. When I was at school in days of pre-history, we had to wear 'big knickers' under our divided skirts for games. That they are now a fashion item just makes me laugh every time I see her.

The only reason we used to watch girls' netball and tennis in school in the 50s was the sight of them blue knickers when they jumped..:devil2:

Suej
08-07-2012, 11:49

Serena has to wear Big knickers Cainaries! to cover her Ar@*!!!! :eyebrows:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We wore navy blue big knickers and very short pleated skirts for netball!:D