PDA

View Full Version : Where can I recharge my car aircon in south Tenerife?

DonnaFranka
07-07-2012, 17:41
Hiya. I hope that I am in the correct section of the forum as cannot find a specific one about cars.

Can anyone help with any advice as to where I can recharge my car aircon in the South. I know about Atlantic Autocentros which is at Mway exit 7, but I live in Las Americas. is there anywhere closer.

Many thanks. Ciao.:wave:

timmylish
07-07-2012, 19:01
Hiya. I hope that I am in the correct section of the forum as cannot find a specific one about cars.

Can anyone help with any advice as to where I can recharge my car aircon in the South. I know about Atlantic Autocentros which is at Mway exit 7, but I live in Las Americas. is there anywhere closer.

Many thanks. Ciao.:wave:

You are correct, there,s not a specific transport/car section. I always thought that there was one!
Abyway. Contact Mark of Ashro Autos on here. He was dealing with this very problem on a car when I saw him the other day. Just pm him and he,ll get back as soon as he is able to.

carpenter
07-07-2012, 19:51
Motorworld have the kit to re gas your auto air con. I think this costs 60 or 70€

KirstyJay
07-07-2012, 19:55
If you've got a VW or Skoda, autos Cano Cano in San Isidro sent me a text the other day to say they are doing recharges for 19.95€ until the end of July.

marbro8
07-07-2012, 21:25
someone who works at a garage told me the other day that the way they do it is to put a canister in the car open it and just leave the doors shut with the air con on for about an hour, and you can buy the canisters yourself for about £10, so why not just do it yourself cheaper:wink2:

carpenter
07-07-2012, 21:32
someone who works at a garage told me the other day that the way they do it is to put a canister in the car open it and just leave the doors shut with the air con on for about an hour, and you can buy the canisters yourself for about £10, so why not just do it yourself cheaper:wink2:

That's hilarious, if it wasn't for the carbon footprint I'd love to see people trying that.. ha ha ha

marbro8
07-07-2012, 23:19
That's hilarious, if it wasn't for the carbon footprint I'd love to see people trying that.. ha ha hayou mean he was bull****ing me???:wink2: