PDA

View Full Version : Shared Looking for a room/roomie in Las Americas, Tenerife up to 200€

IDealMoments
08-07-2012, 20:12
In a silent area. No late parties @ home. For 1 month in the beginning,to try living together. Preferably Russian/English/Spanish speaking. Please PM me.
I am down to earth, have a lot of experience living in student hostels(I know what respect is)

aylexsis
05-08-2012, 17:34
are you still looking??? I have a room avaliable to rent from now in my 3 bed 2 bath appartment in san eugenio... you would have a large room with own bathroom use of the whole flat and pool... 200euro a month plus a one off payment for bills of 50 euro.. please pm me if your interesested . thank you gemma x

slodgedad
06-08-2012, 02:52
are you still looking??? I have a room avaliable to rent from now in my 3 bed 2 bath appartment in san eugenio... you would have a large room with own bathroom use of the whole flat and pool... 200euro a month plus a one off payment for bills of 50 euro.. please pm me if your interesested . thank you gemma x

The OP has not been on line for a couple of weeks, so why not PM?

In that way the OP will receive a notification in his/ her Emails.

IDealMoments
13-08-2012, 15:51

Hey Gemma, I am still interested ASAP, I've even sent u a PM, but u don't contact me.So how can i contact you to see the apart, or u can PM me. Thanks for your time.

aylexsis
18-08-2012, 18:35
sent u a pm

IDealMoments
18-08-2012, 21:38
replied to it yesterday, check your email please.
A good time of the day ;)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Email pasted here ,in a PM.
A good evening ;)

IDealMoments
21-10-2012, 05:20
Not looking anymore. Administrator, please delete this thread. All the best :)