PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Home needed for German Pointer (9 month, all documents)

blackbird
09-07-2012, 22:51
Home need for German Pointer (male). We are going away from Tenerife in September and can not take him with us, because there we will be living in a shared house, where dogs and not allowed and work full time. He had very nice life so far, as both of us in Tenerife were working from home (thats why we took him - to give him a nice life and a lots of attention). But work did not work out here and now he is looking for someone, who will give him long walks a a lots of attention. If you already have a dog, its no problem, as he is very VERY friendly and likes to play! As he is very loving, no doubt, he will get used to new owners very quickly. Has all documents and everything done.

tracy hampshire
10-07-2012, 13:31
i have a canarian friend whos dog sadly passed away some time ago, he would now like another dog, he is retired so will be at home all the time, also he walks miles everyday, he would be able to give this lovely chap a good loving home, if you still need somewhere for him pm me your telephone number & i will call you .

carol & steve
17-07-2012, 22:47
What has happened to this dog do we know yet.

fesdie
18-07-2012, 23:31
Home need for German Pointer (male). We are going away from Tenerife in September and can not take him with us, because there we will be living in a shared house, where dogs and not allowed and work full time. He had very nice life so far, as both of us in Tenerife were working from home (thats why we took him - to give him a nice life and a lots of attention). But work did not work out here and now he is looking for someone, who will give him long walks a a lots of attention. If you already have a dog, its no problem, as he is very VERY friendly and likes to play! As he is very loving, no doubt, he will get used to new owners very quickly. Has all documents and everything done.

Have you found a home yet for your dog?

blackbird
23-07-2012, 07:48
Have you found a home yet for your dog?
No not yet, if you interested please pm me for more info!

tracy hampshire
23-07-2012, 23:35
what a beautiful dog, rio has stayed with me for a few days , a perfect gentleman , i wanted to keep him myself but too playfull for my little yorkie cross, who is the biggest wuss, so anyone who is looking for a beautiful young dog, he comes highly recommended, what more can i say :)

Andy0210
24-07-2012, 01:19
what a beautiful dog, rio has stayed with me for a few days , a perfect gentleman , i wanted to keep him myself but too playfull for my little yorkie cross, who is the biggest wuss, so anyone who is looking for a beautiful young dog, he comes highly recommended, what more can i say :)

What happened to your Canarian friend i thought he was looking for a dog??

fesdie
24-07-2012, 23:34
No not yet, if you interested please pm me for more info!

Have sent you a pm.