PDA

View Full Version : It's our wedding anniversary today.

Sal
10-07-2012, 20:55
I would like our forum friends to know that I have been married to Alivee for eight years today.
He is a wonderful husband and we are really happy together.
Truly, what more could anyone want? :marry:

slodgedad
10-07-2012, 21:00
Congratulations, Sal.

:party2::party::party4:

Only 32 to go to catch me. It was our 40th last Saturday...:woo:

cainaries
10-07-2012, 21:02
Congratulations Sal and Alivee. But what you meant, Sal, was 'it's OUR Wedding Anniversary today!'

marbro8
10-07-2012, 21:06
congrats to you both:) it's hard to find find a perfect partner this day and age, we have been together for 30 years now and we love each other just as much now as we did all those years ago, so here's to the rest of your lives together;)

Santiago
10-07-2012, 21:07
I would like our forum friends to know that I have been married to Alivee for eight years today.

Wel, I should think a nice villa in Los Cristianos would come to mind - followed by a large bank account to live there in luxury and splendour!!!!!!!

Well, done Sal and Al :doh:

Sal
10-07-2012, 21:09
Congratulations, Sal.

:party2::party::party4:

Only 32 to go to catch me. It was our 40th last Saturday...:woo:

Congratulations! July is a great month to get married!

Congratulations Sal and Alivee. But what you meant, Sal, was 'it's OUR Wedding Anniversary today!'

My original thread title was "Wedding Anniversary" somebody decided to change it..............I would have chosen 'our' not 'my'!! Maybe whoever in their infinite wisdom will realise and change it again!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Wel, I should think a nice villa in Los Cristianos would come to mind - followed by a large bank account to live there in luxury and splendour!!!!!!!

Well, done Sal and Al :doh:

Are you offering Santiago? ;)

Alivee
10-07-2012, 21:13

Thank you Sally for eight happy & wonderful years . You are my soul mate , friend , and lover xxx

tracy hampshire
10-07-2012, 21:13
congrats, & here´s to many more happy years to come xxxx

slodgedad
10-07-2012, 21:37

Sorted............

Santiago
10-07-2012, 21:47
Congratulations!

If I win the top prize on the lottery I would certainly consider it!!! Sadly, my maximum so far is £6.20 on the Euro thingy!!

Sal
10-07-2012, 22:06
Sorted............

Cheers slodgie! You're a star! :bowdown:

If I win the top prize on the lottery I would certainly consider it!!! Sadly, my maximum so far is £6.20 on the Euro thingy!!

Aaaaaaaaw - we won £25 on +5 today..................happy anniversary to us!

marbro8
10-07-2012, 22:19
Cheers slodgie! You're a star! :bowdown:

Aaaaaaaaw - we won £25 on +5 today..................happy anniversary to us!i do the euro and national lottery on line now and they e-mail you when you win, and for the last few months i have had about 8 e-mails saying "GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR TICKET" so my heart has been beating ten to the dozen while i am logging in to my e-mail account just to find out on each occasion that i have won £2.50:(

Megaloo
10-07-2012, 22:29
Hope you have had a lovely day Congratulations

lesbroz
10-07-2012, 23:10
Congratulations to you both.

cainaries
10-07-2012, 23:18

My original thread title was "Wedding Anniversary" somebody decided to change it..............I would have chosen 'our' not 'my'!! Maybe whoever in their infinite wisdom will realise and change it again!

Oh those Mods! (mentioning no names, Slodgey.....) Many apologies, Sal. I just remember when OH and I got engaged that a wise friend said to me 'don't forget to talk about OUR wedding ... it's not like a birthday!' but you hadn't made that mistake, just the Mod who might perhaps say 'My Wedding!'. Hope you have a lovely day and Alivee has written such wonderful things about you that I think I might be going to cry .... sniff sniff ....

Oh those Mods! (mentioning no names, Slodgey.....) Many apologies, Sal. I just remember when OH and I got engaged that a wise friend said to me 'don't forget to talk about OUR wedding ... it's not like a birthday!' but you hadn't made that mistake, just the Mod who might perhaps say 'My Wedding!'. Hope you have a lovely day and Alivee has written such wonderful things about you that I think I might be going to cry .... sniff sniff ....

nigelmercier
11-07-2012, 00:19

Well, I wouldn't be posting on a forum at 20.55 on an aniversary, especially if that photo is really you :D

And yes, I'm aware that Alivee also reads the forum :bowdown:

sunspot
11-07-2012, 00:52
Warmest congratulations to both of you, a lovely couple who i have had the pleasure to meet...............well done xxx

AL JAY
11-07-2012, 20:37
Congratulations to you two young Rockers!!! Sorry i'm a day late,hope you both had a great day!:respect::dancing::party4::cheers2::rock::band ::049:

warbey
11-07-2012, 21:12
Hope You Both had a great Day Sal. with many more to follow.

Malteser Monkey
12-07-2012, 12:46
Thank you Sally for eight happy & wonderful years . You are my soul mate , friend , and lover xxx

Ohhhh pass the tissues:crying2::crying2::D

Many congrats !