PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife: Beautiful leather / material l shaped sofa

tenerifegal
14-06-2011, 22:28
This sofa is absolutely amazing, we bought it 2 months ago, it is L shape in black faux leather(but looks real) the L shape is onto the left of the sofa, the back of the sofa is in black /white check dralon, the front arms have beautiful silver strips down the front, this suite is ultra modern, and the best is to come

"" THE TWO SEATER PART OF IT, HAS ELECTRONIC RECLINERS , YES YOU HEARD RIGHT IT HAS 2 ELECTRONIC RECLINERS, THE L SHAPE IS A GREAT CHAISE LOUNGE EFFECT AND GREAT TO CHILL OUT, WE BOUGHT THIS AS WE LIKE STYLE, CLASS, AND COMFORT,

WE PAID 1890 EUROS FOR IT 2 MONTHS AGO, HOUSE MOVE TO UK FORCES RELUCTANT SALE, FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY ITS WOW. IT ALSO HAS 3 SCATTER CUSHIONS IN THE BLACK/WHITE MATERIAL.

BUY COLLECTS, IT DOES COME INTO TWO SECTIONS, ITS HEAVY DUE TO THE MECHANISM OF IT BUT IT WILL LAST FOR YEARS, WE WILL ACCEPT 1500 EUROS FOR A QUICK SALE, IF WE DONT SELL WE WILL TAKE IT TO THE UK, BUT PREFER FOR IT TO GO TO A GOOD HOME HERE.

CASH ON COLLECTION WE RE IN PALM MAR PM ME ASAP AS WERE LEAVING SOON
If you want photos email me your addy and i will send them down, first to see will buy u pay this for cheap crap imitations,

Andy0210
14-06-2011, 23:25
it is L shape in black faux leather(but looks real)

If you want photos email me your addy and i will send them down, first to see will buy u pay this for cheap crap imitations,

I donīt mean to be controversial but is faux leather not a cheap imitation ???

tenerifegal
15-06-2011, 09:29
no its hard wearing and if i hadnt said that you wouldnt have known the difference, its just easier to keep clean, and wipe down, it has beautiful stitching around the arms and front before you critise why not look,