PDA

View Full Version : Why have my 'Thanks' disappeared?

lesbroz
11-07-2012, 21:00
Can anyone tell me why my 'Thanks' have disappeared? No rude comments please.

KirstyJay
11-07-2012, 22:39
Can you explain what you're talking about, and maybe it can be investigated. Your post is very vague. Your thanks seem perfectly fine to me...???

Thanks 263

lesbroz
12-07-2012, 17:46
Hi Kirsty

At the bottom of each post you have - Blog this Post, Thanks and the info sign. Over the last few days the 'thanks' button has disappeared from my posts.

Vague just about sums me up these days!!! lol

karinagal
12-07-2012, 18:32
Hi Kirsty

At the bottom of each post you have - Blog this Post, Thanks and the info sign. Over the last few days the 'thanks' button has disappeared from my posts.

Vague just about sums me up these days!!! lol

Do you mean posts that you have written yourself? If yes, the thanks button won't show on your post if you're accessing the forum using that name - its only available for you to thank someone else's post?

lesbroz
12-07-2012, 20:56
Do you mean posts that you have written yourself? If yes, the thanks button won't show on your post if you're accessing the forum using that name - its only available for you to thank someone else's post?

It is true.............. your brain disappears when you retire!! Thanks Karinangal.:doh:

karinagal
12-07-2012, 21:23
It is true.............. your brain disappears when you retire!! Thanks Karinangal.:doh:

Are you blond like me? If so, it's allowed - so my husband tells me anyway!! :D

The undisputed queen of de-nial

KirstyJay
12-07-2012, 21:25
Yep, Karinagal is correct. You can only THANK other people's posts, not your own. ;)