PDA

View Full Version : Wanted I am moving to Tenerife and want a job

claire6288
13-07-2012, 13:03
im moving over on the 13th august 2012 and am looking for work preferably bar work any time of the day will do, i have experiecne with people as i was a support worker for 4 years and have also worked in 2 pubs in the uk and loved it i am wanting to start work straight away when i arrive there . i am very reliable indidpendant and have great communication skills.

anniemc
13-07-2012, 13:16
Hi Clare, I hope you find a job, but to be honest, there's not a lot about.
There are a lot of people out of work here, there aren't a lot of options,
telesales (probably timeshare related) are always looking for people but
not an awful lot else. Do you speak Spanish? If you do, you might have
more luck.
Good luck with the move, it's a great place to live as long as you have some money!!

claire6288
13-07-2012, 13:22
i dont speak spanish i should have really learnt it , i have some people putting feelers out for when i move , ive known people over there for years i have been visiting the island for 9 years and dewcided recently to move ive handed my notice in and booked my flight and really hope that i can find some work as ive packed up an excellent job here to try it out there x

princessmonika
13-07-2012, 14:40
well good luck, but i would have kept my job -- things do not look good here -- over 30% unemployed --

claire6288
13-07-2012, 14:45
thing is somethimes ya have to take a chance for things to work out , if it doesnt work i can come home :) xx