PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Large SUV, Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

polia
16-07-2012, 21:17
For sale is our great SUV which brought most of our stuff here. It is a 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3, 300 HP. Because of it's size it is probably not the best everyday vehicle, but it is a great towing and/or touring car. Combined fuel consumption here on Tenerife is about 13 litres per 100 km. The car has all security and luxury features + full multimedia including TV, DVD, DivX, MP3, Bluetooth, USB, Memory Card Reader, remote, etc.
Price? I really don't know. If you are interested see the car and make us an offer.
I will appriciate if you can share other sites or places where I can advertise it. Thanx!

timmylish
17-07-2012, 01:19
For sale is our great SUV which brought most of our stuff here. It is a 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3, 300 HP. Because of it's size it is probably not the best everyday vehicle, but it is a great towing and/or touring car. Combined fuel consumption here on Tenerife is about 13 litres per 100 km. The car has all security and luxury features + full multimedia including TV, DVD, DivX, MP3, Bluetooth, USB, Memory Card Reader, remote, etc.
Price? I really don't know. If you are interested see the car and make us an offer.
I will appriciate if you can share other sites or places where I can advertise it. Thanx!

Think you need to put up a photo.

polia
17-07-2012, 08:55
Think you need to put up a photo.

Sure! Only if I knew how to. I will try my best.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Photo upload

Handy Sevy
17-07-2012, 20:14
Polia forgot to mention that we can accept a trade for a smaller car or a bike as part of the payment.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Yes, sure we are using the same computer! It's our laptop we are using. If I tell her in person, how will you all know about it!? :wow: Is there a problem we are using the same computer?