PDA

View Full Version : How do I send a PM?

used2bTurner
15-06-2011, 00:21
Sorry might sound simple but i want to send a pm and haave looked through and cant find it.anybody help

LindaD
15-06-2011, 00:26
Sorry might sound simple but i want to send a pm and haave looked through and cant find it.anybody help
Click your own name - top of page - then when the page displays, on the left is "Send a PM" - click on that then you have it - simples!!!!!!!!

Andy0210
15-06-2011, 00:27
Click your own name - top of page - then when the page displays, on the left is "Send a PM" - click on that then you have it - simples!!!!!!!!

Why would they want to send a PM to themselves ??? ???

Click on anyones user name, when the drop down menu appears then select send a private message, then you get the message menu, fill it in and send. :)

used2bTurner
15-06-2011, 00:27
thanks LindaD i'll give it a go

LindaD
15-06-2011, 00:31
Why would they want to send a PM to themselves ??? ???

Click on anyones user name, when the drop down menu appears then select send a private message, then you get the message menu, fill it in and send. :)

Didn't mean that Andy - I just click onto my name (next to the word welcome) and then go to "send a PM". I know I'm a bit daft at times but not daft enough (or sad enough) to send myself a PM!!!!!!:crazy:

used2bTurner
15-06-2011, 00:37
thanks i just sent it..yipee. just have to wait for an answer now. thanks for your help

Andy0210
15-06-2011, 00:50
Didn't mean that Andy - I just click onto my name (next to the word welcome) and then go to "send a PM". I know I'm a bit daft at times but not daft enough (or sad enough) to send myself a PM!!!!!!:crazy:

Ahh ok, sorry now i see what you mean but an easier way is to click on another members name and select send them a PM then you dont have to search who you want to send a PM to. :)

LindaD
15-06-2011, 17:05
Ahh ok, sorry now i see what you mean but an easier way is to click on another members name and select send them a PM then you dont have to search who you want to send a PM to. :)

I hadn't tried it that way until you mentioned it Andy - and of course, you're right, you don't need to faff about looking for the correct name to put in the box!!!!:doh: Hope "used2bturner" got a reply ok!!!!

slodgedad
15-06-2011, 20:09
Yep I received her PM and replied. I think she's got the hang of it..