PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork How much should I pay for Registro Mercantil in Tenerife?

Cruise
17-07-2012, 20:06
How much does this cost ? Every year at this time of the year my hestor asks for 500E . I think I understand it to be cost to keep my company registered. Am I paying too much ? How much do others with a company account pay ?

TF1
18-07-2012, 07:48
You only register once when you form the constitution of your company. 500€ ???, we just set up our own SL and the notary fees, Registro Mercantil, etc, came to less than 150€.

Cruise
18-07-2012, 22:42
You only register once when you form the constitution of your company. 500€ ???, we just set up our own SL and the notary fees, Registro Mercantil, etc, came to less than 150€.

Thanks TF1 for your reply .. but what they( my hestor) have explained to me is every year , all accounts have to be sent to registro Mercantil and they ( my hestor) says that registro mercantil charges 500E..... I have had the company for 12 years and every year have paid them 500E, but when I google this, I cannot find anything.......Do you have to do annual accounts and present them to registro Mercantil? Is it something easy that one can do without a hestor and where is registro Mercantil in Tenerife ?

TenerifePool
19-07-2012, 00:23
Thanks TF1 for your reply .. but what they( my hestor) have explained to me is every year , all accounts have to be sent to registro Mercantil and they ( my hestor) says that registro mercantil charges 500E..... I have had the company for 12 years and every year have paid them 500E, but when I google this, I cannot find anything.......Do you have to do annual accounts and present them to registro Mercantil? Is it something easy that one can do without a hestor and where is registro Mercantil in Tenerife ?

Your annual accounts and the minutes of your AGM (election of Administrator etc.) must be registered annually. As to the cost, I'll have a look in the morning when I arrive at the office but I don't think it's anywhere near 500€.

It may depend on the agreement you have with your Gestor. A lower monthly payment may mean additional costs are charged for seperately.

Cruise
19-07-2012, 17:13
Your annual accounts and the minutes of your AGM (election of Administrator etc.) must be registered annually. As to the cost, I'll have a look in the morning when I arrive at the office but I don't think it's anywhere near 500€.

It may depend on the agreement you have with your Gestor. A lower monthly payment may mean additional costs are charged for seperately.

Thanks for your reply TenerifePool, The company only owns 2 business properties which are sometimes rented out and sometimes not. My hestor says that the annual Registro Mercantil alone cost
500E and only when I pay him this will he present the accounts. Please let me know the cost of this and any other info. Thanking you in advance.

TenerifePool
22-07-2012, 06:00
The actual costs of presenting at the Registro Mercantil are minimal, especially this year as they can now be presented electronically.

Whether the cost is reasonable or not will depend on your business agreemert with your Gestor. What you pay monthly and exactly what that monthly cost covers etc.