PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Reliable, Flexible, Hard Working 24 year old looking for work in most job fields!

Ben Evens
18-07-2012, 00:17
Good Evening Everybody!

I am 24 and lived on the island since March 2012 and came here to learn Spanish. However due to unforeseen circumstances I must now look for work - I currently work as a AD-HOC holiday rep for a major UK tour operator however AD-HOCs are now being withdrawn from use.

In the UK I have worked for a busy bar for 2 years as a barman and also worked in an office in a very skilled role which involved customer service, incoming and outgoing telephone calls, marketing, using various databases plus general office administration. I have also worked part-time for 2 major supermarkets for 8 years (since leaving school) which was heavily focused on customer service, punctuality and sales. I am very customer focused, reliable, loyal, punctual and I have experience in selling and a very fast learner. I speak fluent English (obviously being British) and speak conversational spanish which is improving with my studies.

I do hold a NIE, Social Security Number, Padrón and a Full driving licence if required.

I am willing to do most jobs to support my studies here in Tenerife and I am willing to start work as soon as required. If you think I may be a good addition to your team please PM me and I will reply straight away with my contact details.

MummyJ
21-07-2012, 20:05
vivo las americas looking prs etc