PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Mechanic/guide wanted for Tenerife Off-Road Centre

quad
18-07-2012, 15:27
Mechanic \ Guide wanted for Tenerife Off Road Centre experience working on Quads or Buggies an advantage
Please PM your CV \ experience details and contact number. Immediate start

tfemark
18-07-2012, 22:43
Very interested, pm sent

biciboy
01-08-2012, 12:14
Hi,I have experience with off road m/cycles,trials/moto-x/enduro etc for over a decade and have always done my own spanner work.
Did 4 year apprentice ship with multi national company as maintenance fitter after school.
Know the south of the island quite well and have lived here for about 5 yrs.
I am at present in the UK due to lack of money/work in Tenerife at the moment,but will be back in Tenerife sometime in the near fiuture.
I am English,on the mature side of life but fit.
If you have no success with other applicants then send me a text and maybe we could work something out.
thanks, Bill

Emma Louise
06-08-2012, 11:21
Mechanic \ Guide wanted for Tenerife Off Road Centre experience working on Quads or Buggies an advantage
Please PM your CV \ experience details and contact number. Immediate start

PM sent I look forward to hearing from you.

gareth
01-09-2012, 15:15
hi my names gareth im a multiskilled technician living in los cristianos / i having been doing spanner work on motorcycles for stroke and two for over 18years as back in the uk i used to buy and sell damaged repairable motorcycles salvage . ready for road use again very interested in post if still . gareth 46yrs old have nie and residencia

gareth
06-09-2012, 14:38
hi i sent a message to you regard vacancy for above did you fill the role please ? call gareth i had my own business buying and repairing damaged motorcycles .know my way around them gareth