PDA

View Full Version : Information needed about accomodation in La Orotava

9Ben10
18-07-2012, 17:23
Hey,

Im moving to La Orotava in September for 9 months and was wondering if anyone could help me with regards to renting a place, specifically where I should look and how much I can expect to pay.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

Handy Sevy
18-07-2012, 17:41
The rent depends mainly on the size and the location of the apartment. You are looking at about 300-400 Euro for a 1-2 bedroom apartment in and around Orotava. The higher your requarements are the more the price grows. :-))) Don't look for the apartment anywhere on the net, as the place you choose can be taken until you get here. Just book a hotel at first and take 2-3 days to drive around and to look for accomodation. There is a big choice now.

curriegirl
19-07-2012, 11:01
Hi Ben, I agree with the above comment. If you are looking to stay in a cheapish hotel, B&B for the first week to so, We had 2 friends staying in the Hotel Geranium right in the centre of Puerto de la cruz. It was very cheap and very clean. We popped in to see the rooms and they were really good. Not fancy, but clean and tidy.
One of the guys was on the same Spanish course as us and spent 3 months there.
I think it was only 2 star, but honestly if there was a problem with my apartment, I would not hesitate to stay there for a week or so.

tracy hampshire
19-07-2012, 11:15
Hey,

Im moving to La Orotava in September for 9 months and was wondering if anyone could help me with regards to renting a place, specifically where I should look and how much I can expect to pay.

Thanks

Ben ben if you have a look on a web site called milanuncios, they have a section for propertys for rent, on this site you deal with the owners direct, so no agents fees, we used it to find our place, if you take a look on there it will give you an idea of the prices in oratava.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hey,

Thanks

Ben ben if you have a look on a web site called milanuncios, they have a section for propertys for rent, on this site you deal with the owners direct, so no agents fees, we used it to find our place, if you take a look on there it will give you an idea of the prices in oratava.