PDA

View Full Version : No more long trips up North... Ikea in Tenerife now let you buy online!

KirstyJay
18-07-2012, 17:39
I've just been on the Ikea website to look for info for another thread and saw this!!!

http://www.tenerife.ikea.es/como-comprar-online-tiendas.php

Hoorah! And it's about time too... you can now buy online and get it delivered to your house.

Great for big purchases.

Excellent :)

Al they need now is free delivery ;)

junglejim
18-07-2012, 17:42
Do they deliver the meatballs too?

KirstyJay
18-07-2012, 17:47
If you pay delivery, I would think they'd deliver anything. It's a rip-off what they charge!!! :eek:

Suej
18-07-2012, 17:54
If you pay delivery, I would think they'd deliver anything. It's a rip-off what they charge!!! :eek:

We had some flat pack wardrobes delivered to our house in Chayofa! 90€!!!

polremy
18-07-2012, 18:52
Forum member Andy2010 (I think I remember it right) delivered stuff to the Golf for us. Excellent service. In fact he went to Ikea and bought what we wanted and then brought it to us in his van.

mike in chayofa
18-07-2012, 18:58
I've just been on the Ikea website to look for info for another thread and saw this!!!

http://www.tenerife.ikea.es/como-comprar-online-tiendas.php

Hoorah! And it's about time too... you can now buy online and get it delivered to your house.

Great for big purchases.

Excellent :)

Al they need now is free delivery ;)

Am I reading the website wrong?

It appears to me that it is a very limited range of goods that can be bought on line

emmess
18-07-2012, 19:28
Sounds brilliant. Had a quick look because I wanted some new door knobs for the bathroom. Cost of door knobs - 2.50 per pair (needed 4 pairs). Delivery - 43.95. Erm..... don't think so.

Don't remember them being that expensive to deliver a table, two cupboards and a wardrobe lol!

KirstyJay
18-07-2012, 20:22
Am I reading the website wrong?

It appears to me that it is a very limited range of goods that can be bought on lineYou can get anything from the catalogue as far as I can tell... I didn't take a look in the catalogue though.

It's a step in the right direction though, as it's always astonished me that every other Ikea around the world allows you to order online, but the canaries doesn't. :rolleyes:

All those surveys I've filled in slating their lack of online shop must have paid off ;)

mike in chayofa
18-07-2012, 20:33
Sorry. My mistake.

You have to forward/back arrow and then the list of articles for that page appear