PDA

View Full Version : Is it full price for children at Wok 'n' Fire in Las Chafiras?

polremy
18-07-2012, 18:59
It is traditional for us to catch a bus there on our arrival in Tenerife. Our flight gets in at a perfect time.
However, next time we arrive we will have two of our grandchildren with us. We think they would love the restaurant but just wondered what the price is for children. They will be 7 and 5 and the 5 year old will definitely not be able to eat 7.95 worth of food.
Is it half price for kids?
Does anyone know?
Thanks.

tracey_in_tenerife
18-07-2012, 20:14
cant remember what the price for children is but we did not pay full price for our kids

slodgedad
18-07-2012, 20:32
Never been with kids but the quality is not as it was.

Last couple of times we've been we were disappointed.

(Personal opinion, nothing to do with my status on the Forum.)

Leam_Lin
18-07-2012, 21:03
[QUOTE=polremy;199805]It is traditional for us to catch a bus there on our arrival in Tenerife. Our flight gets in at a perfect time.
However, next time we arrive we will have two of our grandchildren with us. We think they would love the restaurant but just wondered what the price is for children. They will be 7 and 5 and the 5 year old will definitely not be able to eat 7.95 worth of food.
Is it half price for kids?
Does anyone know?

They do like the buffets, my grandaughters are now 9 & 7, we take them to Taybarns in the UK, 7 year old doesn't like chinese or indian, so just the 9 year old goes to our local buffet chinese.
Thanks.[/QUOTE.............]

poker
19-07-2012, 03:53
We went few weeks ago with 7 year old to Wok in chafiras and payed half price think it was 4 euro but it could be 3.5 also not sure anymore about exact price.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Heffalumpy
19-07-2012, 18:04
Never been with kids but the quality is not as it was.

Last couple of times we've been we were disappointed.

(Personal opinion, nothing to do with my status on the Forum.)

I have to second that, been 3 times totally disappointed, last visit we walked out when we found the prawns in batter still frozen inside!

KirstyJay
19-07-2012, 19:12
The one by the motorway at El Galeon has gone downhill too. Last time we were in, they ran out of sushi and the stuff on the buffet that you get cooked to order.