PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Siamese & Persian kittens need homes.

Cat Woman
19-07-2012, 00:05
Why oh why do people keep breeding animals on an over populated Island?:confused: It makes me so mad.:grrrr: One greedy person decided to try and make money and breed pedigree cats, the person couldnt sell them, they started off at 250 euros, (was told they were 400 euros 3 years ago!) they went down to 200 then 150 then 50 then dumped!!:angry: Theres 2 Persians, 4 short haired Siamese, 2 long haired Siamese and 4 pure white with pale blue eyes. They are being fostered between 3 people. If you would like to give a home to one or 2 of these beautiful kittens,:hellokitty: please PM me. Theres no charge but if you would like to make a donation to www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com we would be very greatful.:) All kittens are wormed and flead. Also they are returned to Cats Welfare at 4 months old for neutering and spaying at a discount price through Cats Welfare. These kittens are pets, not breeding money making machines!:)

carol & steve
22-07-2012, 10:33
Have you managed to find any homes for them yet Sharon? :(

Sombra
22-07-2012, 22:48
Hi! I just saw a man called David in Santa Cruz looking for a male Siamese kitten on the segundamano.es site. Maybe you could get in touch with him re rehoming one of the kittens. Here's the link

http://www.segundamano.es/sta-cruz-tenerife/gatito-siames-macho/a36310891/?ca=38_s&st=a&c=31

Cat Woman
01-08-2012, 15:01
Have you managed to find any homes for them yet Sharon? :(
Hi, sorry Ive not got back to you sooner, Ive been so busy with Cats Welfare, its never ending.
Ive homed 3 Siamese and one Persian, theres still 5 Siamese and extra Persians to home. Theres now a litter of 6 Doll face Persians and 3 adult Persians to home, if anyones interested please PM me.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi! I just saw a man called David in Santa Cruz looking for a male Siamese kitten on the segundamano.es site. Maybe you could get in touch with him re rehoming one of the kittens. Here's the link

http://www.segundamano.es/sta-cruz-tenerife/gatito-siames-macho/a36310891/?ca=38_s&st=a&c=31

Hi, I couldnt find anyone on the link you gave me looking for Siamese kittens??

Sombra
01-08-2012, 17:44
I just looked for the link again myself but it seems to have been deleted. He must have found one as I saw it a week or so ago. Best of luck finding good homes for the remaining cats. Have a beautiful Siamese myself, best cats ever!