PDA

View Full Version : Charity Chat Newspapers print that Live Arico will close in 5 days

GDS
19-07-2012, 03:49
Granadilla July 17, 2012
Open a file to the Protective
Live Arico by the "bad farm "
Managers have five days to move dogs to another farm in Fasnia.

G.C / EDS. The Live Arico animal protection, which is responsible for collecting stray dogs and provide a home and food, will have to close its doors soon and that from the Cabildo of Tenerife and the municipality of Granadilla de Abona have initiated disciplinary proceedings by the poor conditions in which the property is located between Atogo and Charco del Pino.
The deputy mayor of the consistory granadillero, were González explains that this protective "dogs have been getting on terms that are best suited for animals." Since 2010 we have been doing a series of visits and inspections to the property "at reports of some residents due to works irregular." And after several reports, "we felt we had to open disciplinary proceedings," he says.

Now, managers have five days to move dogs to another farm in Fasnia. "The head of the guardian must work, is essential for the transfer is done quickly and smoothly.

Being about 400 normal dogs is moving to its new home is cumbersome, especially when Live Arico is the protector of animals most dangerous breeds Tenerife has "over 50" says the manager of Live Arico, Eugenio Da Mommioha , who acknowledges that the conditions of the farm that manages "are not the most appropriate." But not because the animals were in a state of neglect, but the terrain. "Live Arico has two veterinarians to ensure the condition of the dogs." What happens is that the property has a lot of land "and this will make fleas." Of all the animals you have, only the percent need medical attention. "

However, the new haven for homeless dogs also like to Eugene. "We want at least be conditioned before they reach the animals." It states that they will locate 400 dogs in 500 square meters. Still, "we will cooperate with the move and we will continue our work to raise awareness and fight for the animals."
Comments
Talk to Popeye, he knows how to do it, Popeye if you do not know it was the press officer for the municipal movement with Olivia Brief, hence the name of Live Arico.
For when a kennel conditions in the South?, Clear as the dogs do not vote. The dog lovers should vote for politicians who are against animal abuse and stiffen penalties. Do not they drop their heads in shame for southern politicians?. In other words, someone who supplies what the administration has to do, not for profit and without any subsidy, you must have the place in good condition? But scoundrels.

http://eldigitalsur.homestead.com/edicion2012/Julio2012/sancionprotectoraG07-12.html

GDS
19-07-2012, 17:28
Live Arico Tenerife
3 hours ago
POR FAVOR , estoy conforme in todo lo acordado y agradecido por la solución propuesta de trasladar los perros a Fasnia bajo la tutela de la FECAPAP. Se van a mover todos los perros, no van a ver eutanasia alguna. Al acabar el traslado y una vez que todo se ha terminado, dimitiré de la junta de gobierno de Live Arico y de saldré de la asociación. Ha llegado por mi el tiempo de reflexionar y descansar.
Eugenio Da Mommio
Please, I'm happy in all agreed and grateful for the proposed solution to move dogs to Fasnia under the tutelage of the FECAPAP. They will move all dogs, they will not see any euthanasia. At the end of the transfer and once everything is finished, dimitiré of the Board of Government of Live Arico and will be going for the Association. It has come by my time to reflect and relax. Eugenio Da Mommio

garlicbread
19-07-2012, 18:37
GDS Would you like to explain the purpose of this thread

YOUNG GOLFER
19-07-2012, 18:44
not really any need to re-post the same message 3 or 4 times.

henry
19-07-2012, 19:07
i´m really confused??? is live arico closing, moving, or what i´m really confused?

YOUNG GOLFER
19-07-2012, 19:11
i´m really confused??? is live arico closing, moving, or what i´m really confused?

Take a look on here buddy this will answer your question.

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?18371-Live-arico-is-not-closed

henry
19-07-2012, 19:19
i read that golfer too!! suzy said it not closeing but the other member said it is this is where i´m confused at??

SuzyQ
19-07-2012, 23:23
Henry, Live Arico, the legally registered Association is not closed. Finca Chasagua, where our dogs have been for the past 2 years is closing, the installation, NOT Live Arico. We have an obligation to look after our dogs in the new Fasnia refuge, and also to clear our debts with hospivet Sur and la granja. For this reason the shops stay open and the fundraising continues. Hope that helps.

garlicbread
20-07-2012, 10:04
Would the OP, GDS, please respond to my post number 3 above so that we can consider if this thread should be closed.

slodgedad
21-07-2012, 01:47
Thread closed.

I am confused as to why the OP keeps starting the same thread, in various guises, when the situation has been explained elsewhere.

It seems there may be an ulterior motive.

If the OP would like the thread reopening then please PM me.