PDA

View Full Version : How to I stop notification of posts in my e-mail address?

Marianne
19-07-2012, 10:46
Sorry if this has been asked already. But how do I stop notifications of posts clogging up my e-mail inbox (Yeah, stop posting would do it, lol).? Thanks

primrose
19-07-2012, 10:52
Sorry if this has been asked already. But how do I stop notifications of posts clogging up my e-mail inbox (Yeah, stop posting would do it, lol).? Thanks

Me too, I have tried so many times to get rid of the notifications and managed to get rid of them all except from the Drop One Add One thread, they are even being sent to spam as well, yesterday when I looked at my emails I had 39 notifications.

AL JAY
19-07-2012, 11:06
Go to the top of the page-click settings-then click general settings-go to "default subscription mode" use the drop down box and click on "do not subscribe to emails! then press save!

Marianne
19-07-2012, 11:33
Thanks! Done it, hope it works:thanx:

primrose
19-07-2012, 11:35
Go to the top of the page-click settings-then click general settings-go to "default subscription mode" use the drop down box and click on "do not subscribe to emails! then press save!

Tried it loads of times, works with all the others but not Drop one Add one and wondered why they are going to both email and spam. Thanks AJ.