PDA

View Full Version : Television Is anyone having television reception and Skype connection issues with CTSI?

Beachwatcher
19-07-2012, 19:54
Is anyone else having tv connection/breaking up problems with the CSTI system as we have here in Callao salvaje?
Ours is breaking up a lot...even if it connects at all
Also last time we were here I could work Skype on my iPad using a wifi router on tne computer.
Only got a 1GB dongle but tne wifi works aok

DOREEN QUINN
19-07-2012, 21:01
yes ours has gone off aroumg 7pm for the last 3 days and is just coming back on as normal now!

Suej
19-07-2012, 21:12
No problem with the TV signal from Guaza mountain!

Beachwatcher
20-07-2012, 10:42
yes ours has gone off aroumg 7pm for the last 3 days and is just coming back on as normal now!

Has slowly come through this morning thank you

viv
20-07-2012, 10:55
Not sure what system we have over here on the Golf.. but have been having problems for ages.. Lost ITV totally for four days (no emerdale or Corrie the misses was not impressed) ;0)

Beachwatcher
22-07-2012, 18:12
We are still having tv probs
Can get 12345 on the first options CSTI give u, movie channels are not coming on tho
I would have thought the airwaves have cleared by now, with the fires out.
Whilst I am here....does anyone know how to work out what's on the movie channels, ..when I can see it tnat is! I have found a web site on my iPad that tells u wats on but I have not got the time frame sorted in my head
If anyone knows a Differant web site that's easier to follow, please tell! Thanks

Beachwatcher
12-08-2012, 19:59
This continued for 3 weeks, we changed the scart lead and it worked..briefly
Kept thinking was some problem with tv etc
Eventually on third day of ringing CSTI in guava Michael came out and helpfully clipped some wires and put a booster on the box.
The box was the problem, when it goes in for rejigging in nov, we should change it..if it lasts that long

Is anyone else having tv connection/breaking up problems with the CSTI system as we have here in Callao salvaje?
Ours is breaking up a lot...even if it connects at all
Also last time we were here I could work Skype on my iPad using a wifi router on tne computer.
Only got a 1GB dongle but tne wifi works aok