PDA

View Full Version : Football Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football sign ups 2012/13

COL NIL SATIS
19-07-2012, 21:50
Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football sign ups 2012/13

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/zKxDOmUdP2tT4Fr4Tz4d.png

After a very successful 2011/2012 campaign on The TENERIFE FORUM we are now back for season 2012/13,if you want to enter both the main league and the head to head league the codes are below...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Main League -- Tenerife Forum Classic
League code to join 11777-5038

Head to head league --Tenerife Forum Head to Head
League code to join 11777-5078

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/JIgiy3ein21ji6rdIt_K.png

After a hard-earned summer break Fantasy Premier League, the official fantasy football game of the Premier League, is back.

With just four weeks to go before the start of the new Barclays Premier League campaign, last year's 2.8m Fantasy players can sign in using last year's details before reactivating their classic and Head–to-Head leagues.

Extending the invitations to friends and family that missed out on the fun can also join by creating a Premier League account and registering a team.

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/login.html

Fans must select a squad of 15 players from a budget of Ģ100m and then choose a starting 11 each week before Gameweek deadlines.
Gameweek 1 deadline

The Gameweek 1 deadline is 11:30 on Saturday 18th August 2012 so you must ensure your team is registered before then to start scoring from the start of the season.

Remember, you can change your team as many times as you like before the Gameweek 1 deadline but after the deadline you have one free transfer each week with each subsequent transfer costing -4pts.

Players in the game cost between Ģ4m to Ģ13m and last season's highest scoring players by position are priced as follows: GK Joe Hart (MCI) Ģ7m, DF Evra (MUN) Ģ7m, MF Dempsey (FUL) Ģ9.5m and FW Van Persie (ARS) Ģ13m. You can view all player values at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/player-list/
'Rate my team'

Once you've confirmed your team, why not invite your friends to rate your team via the new 'Rate my team' feature that posts your team to your Facebook wall?

There are also bigger and better prizes on offer throughout the season.

The overall winner of Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 and his/her guest will be treated to a seven-night break in the United Kingdom and will experience VIP hospitality at TWO Barclays Premier League matches.

They will also visit a selection of major UK tourist attractions such as the Tower of London, Madame Tussauds and The Beatles Story in Liverpool.
Monthly prizes

Quarterly and monthly prizes are also available to win and full terms & conditions are available in the game.

If you do miss out on the Gameweek 1 deadline then don't worry – you can always enter Fantasy Premier League during the season and start scoring from the Gameweek in which you join.

In addition, you can create mini-leagues and invite friends already playing and start the league's scoring from that point too.

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/login.html

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

1.COL NIL SATIS (AKA MAHATMA COAT FC)

1.MAHATMA COAT FC

AL JAY
19-07-2012, 22:06
Im in Col...Delboy Dynamo

*coughs*
just looked at last years comp and we were promised a trophy from admin if we got to 20 teams,we ended up with 26 after only having 12 the season before! So come on KJ get into the petty cash :wow::bowdown::D

spotted a nice one online for Ģ30 :wink2:

COL NIL SATIS
19-07-2012, 22:28

2.delboy dynamo

1.MAHATMA COAT FC
2.delboy dynamo

copy paste your name to the list guys,thanks

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/Prem...unt/login.html

henry
19-07-2012, 22:32
some how it wonīt except the head to head code

never mind i got it!!!

hope you guys are scare check out the new team players for the austin ice bats!! we spend that extra cash to get these players so watch out the new impoved austin ice bats is going to destory you!!!!! hahahahahah

KirstyJay
19-07-2012, 22:38
*coughs*
just looked at last years comp and we were promised a trophy from admin if we got to 20 teams,we ended up with 26 after only having 12 the season before! So come on KJ get into the petty cash :wow::bowdown::D

spotted a nice one online for Ģ30 :wink2:
That's correct... I'll take a look now and see what I can do. There's a shop in Guia that does 'em :)

CaribeCelt
19-07-2012, 22:40
That's me signed up folks:wink2:

AL JAY
19-07-2012, 22:44
That's correct... I'll take a look now and see what I can do. There's a shop in Guia that does 'em :)

Thanks Kirsty :c2::respect::cheers2::littleangel::bolt:

henry
19-07-2012, 22:49
as you can see we spend a extra amount of money to get the big names for our team!! money is no object to us when we want the BIGGEST STARS OUT THE AUSTIN ICE BATS!!

KirstyJay
19-07-2012, 23:02
Thanks Kirsty :c2::respect::cheers2::littleangel::bolt:It the trophy going to be kept here, or sent to Col? If the latter, I'll buy it online and get it sent. I will need a delivery address. If kept here, then you need to let me know which bar will have the pleasure of displaying it for you :)

AL JAY
19-07-2012, 23:14
It the trophy going to be kept here, or sent to Col? If the latter, I'll buy it online and get it sent. I will need a delivery address. If kept here, then you need to let me know which bar will have the pleasure of displaying it for you :)

Will have a word with Col and get back to you Kirsty ta!

COL NIL SATIS
19-07-2012, 23:37
It the trophy going to be kept here, or sent to Col? If the latter, I'll buy it online and get it sent. I will need a delivery address. If kept here, then you need to let me know which bar will have the pleasure of displaying it for you :)

If it's possible to be displayed in Tony Pubs bar that would be great,thank you Kirsty!! :)

2.delboy dynamo
3.henry
4.CaribeCelt

1.MAHATMA COAT FC
2.delboy dynamo
3.henry
4.CaribeCelt

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/Prem...unt/login.html

That's me signed up folks:wink2:

welcome back mate :welcome:

henry
19-07-2012, 23:45
dont forget col. henry aka austin ice bats just like my avatar... lol

AL JAY
20-07-2012, 00:21

I have sent a PM to Tony at "The Pub" and im just waiting for a reply,Col said it would be an honour to have it on display in Tenerife! Will also mention it on FB!

slodgedad
20-07-2012, 02:02

If it's trophies we're short of I've got a room full of 10 pin bowling trophies that we can re engrave..:)

Same shape ball....

West mids tyke
20-07-2012, 10:20
the tykesters back for more punishment and looking at the top 10 again this year

add me
West mids Tykesters

AL JAY
20-07-2012, 13:55
Welcome back Tykester!

henry
20-07-2012, 15:35
the tykesters back for more punishment and looking at the top 10 again this year

add me
West mids Tykesters
wait until the austin ice bats beat your team again hahahahahaha

AL JAY
20-07-2012, 16:11
Come on Guys & Gals,Once you have entered you can tinker with your team right up to the opening day of the season! Pick team name and kit!

Lets try and get more teams than last season!

tonypub
20-07-2012, 17:01
i gotta great trophy in the pub we can use,ill take a pic of it tonight.its not far off the european cup:c2:ill sign up soon.

henry
20-07-2012, 17:09
i gotta great trophy in the pub we can use,ill take a pic of it tonight.its not far off the european cup:c2:ill sign up soon.

wait until you see my stars tony!! i can smell that trophy now and the season havnīt started yet hahahah. you can now print my name and the austin ice bats on that trophy now tony lol!!!!

tonypub
20-07-2012, 17:16
wait until you see my stars tony!! i can smell that trophy now and the season havnīt started yet hahahah. you can now print my name and the austin ice bats on that trophy now tony lol!!!!ill ask your mom if its ok mate

im in....landlords11

AL JAY
20-07-2012, 17:17

Only just seen this post after the PM Tony, That sounds ace! Will get the past winners names off Colin later,think he's in work till 8 bells!

henry
20-07-2012, 17:19
ill ask your mom if its ok mate

im in....landlords11

she said yes!!! lol!!!

AL JAY
20-07-2012, 19:31
F.A.O Kirsty, I have sent you a PM via The Bloke!

Del Boy
20-07-2012, 20:30
Iam in good luck to everyone

COL NIL SATIS
20-07-2012, 21:51

Welcome back H-Bomb mate,don't go crazy on the transfers this season sir :doh:,best of luck H!!! :goodluck:

I have sent a PM to Tony at "The Pub" and im just waiting for a reply,Col said it would be an honour to have it on display in Tenerife! Will also mention it on FB!

Cheers Al !!

That would be spot on Tony,top man,i appreciate it.!

TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UPS 2012/13

2.delboy dynamo
3.henry
4.CaribeCelt
5.Westmidstykesters
6.englishmans
7.untouchables

1.MAHATMA COAT FC
2.delboy dynamo
3.henry
4.CaribeCelt
5.westmids tykesters
6.untouchables

Tenerife Forum Roll call of winners for Tony Pub

Tenerife Forum Roll of Honour -Main League winners

2009/10 WINNER David Retberg - Untouchables
2010/2011 WINNER COL NIL SATIS -COL NIL SATIS FC
2011/2012 WINNER COL NIL SATIS - COL NIL SATIS FC
2012/2013 -To be confirmed

Cheers Tony !!!

West mids tyke
21-07-2012, 01:26
wait until the austin ice bats beat your team again hahahahahaha

henry remember about the number of chnages and you might stand a chance lol, look forward to the competition mate

KirstyJay
21-07-2012, 02:53
Gordon here......my name is keepitpolishedforus and have just joined both leagues so watch your backs!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL JAY
21-07-2012, 08:58
Gordon here......my name is keepitpolishedforus and have just joined both leagues so watch your backs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahey...Welcome back Gordon i will buy you a tin of Brasso!:laugh:

tonypub
21-07-2012, 11:30
- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -[/COL

heres the trophys,had to put a link in because files size is to big for some reason???

[COLOR="silver"]- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=386823974705198&set=a.381247148596214.87173.141183885935876&type=3&theater

henry
21-07-2012, 16:41
henry remember about the number of chnages and you might stand a chance lol, look forward to the competition mate

donīt worry i spend the extra money on players for the summer!! when they heard of the austin ice bats they quickly came over and sign the contact to play for the team.

you guys are so funny!! watch my back!!! that has got to be the funniest line i have ever heard. sure like to know where yaīll come up with these jokes. hahahahaha i never laugh so hard!!! with all the millions of dollars i spend in my scount he brought over some big names for the austin ice bats!! we still waiting for 2 more players to sign i think the deal will finailzed over this weekend. with all the dollars we ofter how can they said no,!! so tony keep that thophy shine real good. and put some ribbions on it and might well put the austin ice bats name on it now!! hahahahahaha

AL JAY
21-07-2012, 16:50
Just seen them on Facebook,they are superb Trophies ! Are you still having log in probs Tony on the Fantasy Footy?

KirstyJay
21-07-2012, 17:00

Oi! TheBloke, stop using my computer. Sign in to your own bloody account. :devil:

KirstyJay
21-07-2012, 17:01
Just seen them on Facebook,they are superb Trophies ! Are you still having log in probs Tony on the Fantasy Footy?

Can tonypub post the photos here too? Not everyone is on Facebook. :)

henry
21-07-2012, 17:05
here you go!!

tonypub
21-07-2012, 18:49
sorted aj n ty henry.shall i get pink ribbons if you win it henry?

KirstyJay
21-07-2012, 19:14
here you go!!

3484What does the plaque say? Can we get it engraved...? Maybe add the next winner on each year...

henry
21-07-2012, 19:46
BREAKING NEWS!!! our biggest superstar has just sign the dotted line to play for the austin ice bats. yes i knew he whould sign our 85 million dollar deal to play for the ice bats!!! our team is allmost complented with af ew more superstars in the works!! iīm very very excited over our superstar that sign. tomorrow he going thru our medical and he be ready to go!!
smniff sniff!!! you smell that browskiīs it the Trophie that coming over to the ice bats Trophie room!!! iīm sure everyone heard of the hall of fame. well, our motto is welcome to the hall of pain!! the austin ice bats having more and more Adrenaline for the season. thatīs why we are the chosen ones this year!! even we have our own fight music for the team as well!!

thatīs why this year the austin ice bats are Indestructible!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ihv_mQyrw

sorted aj n ty henry.shall i get pink ribbons if you win it henry?

pink and purple my two favorite colurs!!!

What does the plaque say? Can we get it engraved...? Maybe add the next winner on each year...

the plaque said to da champions of the world!! the Indestructible austin ice bats. hahahahaha

tonypub
21-07-2012, 20:06
ill have a half of what him aboves on:spin: there old cups from when i sponsored a football team here,so new plaque needed for trophys

COL NIL SATIS
21-07-2012, 22:20
[COLOR="silver"]- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -[/COL

heres the trophys,had to put a link in because files size is to big for some reason???

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=386823974705198&set=a.381247148596214.87173.141183885935876&type=3&theater

The Trophies look fantastic Tony,thanks a million mate!! really superb gesture ....This Tournament has grown and grown,hopefully this season will be bigger than ever....

MAHATMA COAT FC Colin Smyth
delboy dynamo alan smyth
austin ice bats henry arnold
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain
west mids tykesters Dean Holden
Englishmans Maja Nikolic
Untouchables David Retberg
keepitpolishedforus gordon wilson
TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe
Silent Assassins sushant sharma
landlords11 tony pub

MAHATMA COAT FC Colin Smyth
delboy dynamo alan smyth
austin ice bats henry arnold
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain
west mids tykesters Dean Holden
Untouchables David Retberg
keepitpolishedforus gordon wilson
TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe
landlords11 tony pub

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/register.html
Tenerife Forum Roll call of winners for Tony Pub

henry
22-07-2012, 13:12
just want to said my biggest superstar has just pass his medical with flying colours!! man!!! all you other teams will now have to shake in fear now!!! hahahahahha we have two superstars coming over monday and the new austin ice bats teams will be complanted!! man we have hugh mosters on our team and canīt wait to break bones and ask questions later.and put most of yaīll teams in the hospital. like i said welcome to the hall of pain!!!

Del Boy
22-07-2012, 14:05
- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -[/COL

[COLOR="silver"]- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Fantastic trophy,s tony

garlicbread
23-07-2012, 10:58
AGUADULCEREDS managed by Mike garlicbread Barlow and

REDSBARMYARMY managed by Sue nurse rachet Barlow

both joined the Forum leagues today

henry
23-07-2012, 14:18
yes, more teams to come to the austin ice bats hall of pain hahaha!!

yes, more teams to come to the austin ice bats hall of pain hahaha!!

breakin news!! the team austin ice bats is......drum roll please!!!! the austin ice bats now have a team!! itīs complented with some power stars who hungry!! all ready pump up. all ready the club has spend over 175 million dollars on the power house players!! money well spend!! so we do hope more teams can join our hall of pain!!

COL NIL SATIS
23-07-2012, 23:14

MAHATMA COAT FC Colin Smyth -- YES
delboy dynamo alan smyth -- YES
austin ice bats henry arnold -- YES
Caribe Celtic Barry Strain -- YES
west mids tykesters Dean Holden --YES
Englishmans Maja Nikolic -- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Untouchables David Retberg -- YES
keepitpolishedforus gordon wilson -- YES
TJ ALLSTARS Barry Roe -- YES
Silent Assassins sushant sharma -- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
landlords11 tony pub -- YES
I Was Gonna Chris Windsor-- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Windsor's Winners Dan Windsor---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
AguaDulceReds Mike-garlicbread Barlow -- YES
redsbarmy army Susy-Nurse Ratchet Barlow -- YES

west mids tykesters Dean Holden -- YES
keepitpolishedforus gordon wilson --YES
Smiths Dragutin Juric -- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/account/register.html

All players that are unconfirmed will be removed before the season starts,please check you have *YES next to your name,if not can you confirm you are a Tenerife Forum Member please....once confirmed you will be added to the league for the coming season...this is to ensure we have no outsiders entering our leagues,thank you !!!! Any players that don't confirm will be removed before the season starts ,this is to ensure we have only the Tenerife Forum Community within our own leagues,cheers Col (Tenerife Forum Fantasy Forum Moderator)

COL NIL SATIS
24-07-2012, 23:45
Can all of the names below please confirm your Tenerife Forum name so we know you are from this Forum,just so we know the league consists only of Tenerife Forum members..cheers..!! Failure to do so will see your team removed unfortunately come start of the season..

Thanks guys

Smiths Dragutin Juric --
Silent Assassins sushant sharma -
Englishmans Maja Nikolic --
I Was Gonna Chris Windsor-
Windsor's Winners Dan Windsor

murph
25-07-2012, 01:24
Have joined your league for the first time, so be gentle with me

Team Name - Murph's Marauders

AL JAY
25-07-2012, 09:48
Have joined your league for the first time, so be gentle with me

Team Name - Murph's Marauders

Welcome to the league Murph!:c2::goodluck:

gpeart
25-07-2012, 16:21
sign me up adejereds

AL JAY
25-07-2012, 18:05
Welcome back Adeje Reds!!!

Here are the codes for the main league and the head to head league,don't forget to put the dash in!

henry
25-07-2012, 19:44
YES,YES,YES MORE TEAMS FOR THE ICE BATS TO DESTORY!! boy!! undertaker going to have fun buring all these teams in the graveyard when the ice bats go to work on them!!! i do hope more teams come to the hall of pain!!! yes,yes,yes,

AL JAY
26-07-2012, 00:29
Just looked at last seasons sign up thread so come on theloner theedge92 and andybhoy lets be having you! :wink: Also @sportingabeergut (Dave Rodger) who finished 2nd but im not sure of his forum name!:tiphat:

Plus all you footy fans out there,Come on manage your own team in the Barclays Premier league! Pick your kit/players/captain etc! Also ladies why not have a go,its free and their are prizes up for grabs! :spin:

gpeart
26-07-2012, 09:24
thanks al jay all signed up and ready to go
Welcome back Adeje Reds!!!

Here are the codes for the main league and the head to head league,don't forget to put the dash in!

henry
26-07-2012, 15:46
Just looked at last seasons sign up thread so come on theloner theedge92 and andybhoy lets be having you! :wink: Also @sportingabeergut (Dave Rodger) who finished 2nd but im not sure of his forum name!:tiphat:

Plus all you footy fans out there,Come on manage your own team in the Barclays Premier league! Pick your kit/players/captain etc! Also ladies why not have a go,its free and their are prizes up for grabs! :spin:

unless the austin ice bats win them all!!! yes,yes,yes

tonypub
26-07-2012, 15:49
unless the austin ice bats win them all!!! yes,yes,yesthink its time your mom limited your soda intake:jumping::spin::crazy:

henry
26-07-2012, 17:44
[QUOTE=tonypub;202243]think its time your mom limited your soda intake:jumping::spin::crazy:[/QU

hahah i only drink a gallon a day share it with the austin ice bats with red bull and all ready my team throwing hands in the air and i ask them are we going to win it all this year. they reply with their hands pumping in the air YES,YES,YES

AL JAY
26-07-2012, 22:02
Another 4 teams have joined tonight,can you please confirm your forum username! Thanks!

Anti Big 4 Danny Morrison
So tight it hurts Steven Hardman
VfB Stuttgart Brendon Osmann-Deyman
The Kools AJ Kool

COL NIL SATIS
27-07-2012, 23:00

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/zKxDOmUdP2tT4Fr4Tz4d.png

Englishmans Maja Nikolic -- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Silent Assassins sushant sharma -- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
I Was Gonna Chris Windsor-- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Windsor's Winners Dan Windsor---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Choke the Chicken Andrew Clarke--- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Murph's Marauders David Murphy--YES
adejereds gary peart --YES
Anti Big 4 Danny Morrison--- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
So tight it hurts Steven Hardman----UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
VfB Stuttgart Brendon Osmann-Deyman----UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
The Kools AJ Kool----UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

Smiths Dragutin Juric -- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Choke the Chicken Andrew Clarke---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
1 Pound fish Hamzah Goga---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
adejereds gary peart---YES
VfB Stuttgart Brendon Osmann-Deyman---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

Main League Name -- Tenerife Forum Classic

Head to head league Name --Tenerife Forum Head to Head

IF YOU ARE A TENERIFE FORUM MEMBER and would like to join,please copy paste your name to the list,and confirm you are a member below...cheers and good luck :goodluck:

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/Prem.../register.html

All players that are unconfirmed will be removed before the season starts,please check you have *YES next to your name in GREEN,if your name is in RED can you confirm you are a Tenerife Forum Member please....once confirmed you will be added to the league for the coming season...this is to ensure we have no outsiders entering our leagues,thank you !!!! Any players that do not confirm will be removed before the season starts ,this is to ensure we have only the Tenerife Forum Community within our own leagues,cheers Col (Tenerife Forum Fantasy Forum Moderator)

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz131/Clutch_/coming-soon-1.jpg

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

garlicbread
28-07-2012, 10:26
Great post Colin

C'mon guys and gals, get signed up if you haven't already done so and those that need to prove they are forum members , please do so as soon as possible

murph
28-07-2012, 15:45
Have joined the Head to Head league now as well to give you the benefit of my expertise :raspberry::goodluck:

COL NIL SATIS
29-07-2012, 21:08
Have joined the Head to Head league now as well to give you the benefit of my expertise :raspberry::goodluck:

Good luck Murph,you will love the leagues etc,it's a superb way to enjoy the whole football season!!! Good to have you on board

slodgedad
29-07-2012, 22:31
Don't know why you're all bothering.

Henry informed me today, that his Austin mob can't be touched..:)

The conversation was a little longer

CaribeCelt
29-07-2012, 23:04
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Henry,with his sixteen signing's a week,is in with a chance:laugh:

henry
30-07-2012, 00:00
don't know why you're all bothering.

Henry informed me today, that his austin mob can't be touched..:)

the conversation was a little longer

yes yes yes yes yes see even slodgedad know the ice bats are ready!!!

THAT WAS LAST YEAR!! THIS YEAR YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSHELF IS AUSTIN ICE BATS GOING TO WIN THIS YES. now make both your hand as number one and go pointing to the sky and said yes,yes,yes,yes

THAT WAS LAST YEAR!! THIS YEAR YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSHELF IS AUSTIN ICE BATS GOING TO WIN THIS YES. now make both your hand as number one and go pointing to the sky and said yes,yes,yes,yes

even all my fans are getty rowdy for the austin ice bats i ask them with my loud speaker IS THE ICE BATS GOING TO DESTORY THE OTHER TEAMS AND WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR? this is what they reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62r839bHmqE

COL NIL SATIS
30-07-2012, 20:50

The season is nearly here guys,another great season ahead for our TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGERS,this is our 3rd year on the Fantasy Football Leagues and we keep getting bigger and better,if you want to join simply post your name below and you will be entered into our leagues,Best of luck and enjoy.! :wink:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/SUN.jpg

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/BP.jpg

Choke the Chicken Andrew Clarke--- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Anti Big 4 Danny Morrison--- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
So tight it hurts Steven Hardman----UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
VfB Stuttgart Brendon Osmann-Deyman----UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
RANDOM CHICKEN FC jamie cutler --- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler --- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Wayne Javier Evra 1? Giles Kisby---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

Choke the Chicken Andrew Clarke---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
1 Pound fish Hamzah Goga---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
VfB Stuttgart Brendon Osmann-Deyman---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Noone Can Beat Me ---Akash ---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Murph's Marauders Dave Murphy --- YES
RANDOM CHICKEN FC jamie cutler --- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler ---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

IF YOU ARE A TENERIFE FORUM MEMBER and would like to join,please copy paste your name to the list,and confirm you are a member below...cheers and good luck

Click to register your team now > https://users.premierleague.com/Prem.../register.html

All players that are unconfirmed will be removed before the season starts,please check you have *YES next to your name in GREEN,if your name is in RED can you confirm you are a Tenerife Forum Member please....once confirmed you will be added to the league for the coming season...this is to ensure we have no outsiders entering our leagues,thank you !!!! Any players that do not confirm will be removed before the season starts ,this is to ensure we have only the Tenerife Forum Community within our own leagues,cheers Col (Tenerife Forum Fantasy Forum Moderator)

GREEN = GOOD TO GO

RED = NOT CONFIRMED AND YOU WILL BE BOOTED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS UNLESS YOU CONFIRM YOU ARE A TENERIFE FORUM MEMBER:redcard:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/CS.jpg

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

henry
02-08-2012, 19:20
i like the yes next to my team but it should said YES,YES,YES,YES

wow!! since this pass tuesday the austin ice bats season went on sale and i still canīt belive in 2 hours sold out all the seats wow!! what a record there!! today early we play japon frendly game and wow!! ever since i started the yes chats the fans are saying it now!! we beat japon by 7 japon 1. i think this ice bats are ready now to destory the other teams i took a picture today and you can see the austin ice bats fans pack when we was scoring goal they saying YES,YES,YES,YES. as you can can see. so my question is for all the teams ARE YOU READY?? 3546

wow!! since this pass tuesday the austin ice bats season went on sale and i still canīt belive in 2 hours sold out all the seats wow!! what a record there!! today early we play japon frendly game and wow!! ever since i started the yes fans the fans are saying it now!! we beat japon by 7 japon 1. i think this ice bats are ready now to destory the other teams i took a picture today and you can see the austin ice bats fans pack when we was scoring goal they saying YES,YES,YES,YES. as you can can see. so my question is for all the teams ARE YOU READY?? 3546

COL NIL SATIS
02-08-2012, 22:53
i like the yes next to my team but it should said YES,YES,YES,YES

wow!! since this pass tuesday the austin ice bats season went on sale and i still canīt belive in 2 hours sold out all the seats wow!! what a record there!! today early we play japon frendly game and wow!! ever since i started the yes chats the fans are saying it now!! we beat japon by 7 japon 1. i think this ice bats are ready now to destory the other teams i took a picture today and you can see the austin ice bats fans pack when we was scoring goal they saying YES,YES,YES,YES. as you can can see. so my question is for all the teams ARE YOU READY?? 3546

wow!! since this pass tuesday the austin ice bats season went on sale and i still canīt belive in 2 hours sold out all the seats wow!! what a record there!! today early we play japon frendly game and wow!! ever since i started the yes fans the fans are saying it now!! we beat japon by 7 japon 1. i think this ice bats are ready now to destory the other teams i took a picture today and you can see the austin ice bats fans pack when we was scoring goal they saying YES,YES,YES,YES. as you can can see. so my question is for all the teams ARE YOU READY?? 3546

Love it H Man!!!!!!!!!! :twak:

your team is about to get a good pasting sir.............. :sorry:

henry
03-08-2012, 00:03
you can talk the talk but we can walk the walk ( everybody now!!! yes,yes,yes,yeeeeeessss)

you can talk the talk but we can walk the walk ( everybody now!!! yes,yes,yes,yeeeeeessss)

AL JAY
03-08-2012, 00:15

Yes Yes Yes H you da man!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::raspber ry::D

CaribeCelt
03-08-2012, 10:30
:D.........

henry
03-08-2012, 11:56
Yes Yes Yes H you da man!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::raspber ry::D

donīt you forget it either yes yes yes yes

wow i never relized my yes,yes,yes is going global!! this happed a few moments ago at the austin ice bats camp after the fans saw us wrarming up for the league in 2 weeks time. and i just ask them a question when they were going home after the practice. i ask them is austin ice bats going to all the way to the top iīm saying yes,yes,yes and it still going crazy here at the camp of fans yelling yes,yes,yes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGqaPqpFPs

henry
04-08-2012, 18:55
well browski guess what!! my scount info me two players that i must buy for the austin ice bats and we quickly got the two players and watch the two players man!! austin ice bats welcome them to the club!! i watch them practice. knocking some other players down and tossing them. wow!! both players keep saying FEED ME MORE, FEED ME MORE. as you can see the player got very very lucky the ice bats didnīt finish him good thing i was there. my bats are hungry. and they going to be well fed in two weeks time oh yes it true, yes yes yes yes 3557

COL NIL SATIS
04-08-2012, 22:57

The season is nearly here guys,another great season ahead for our TENERIFE FORUM FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGERS,this is our 3rd year on the Fantasy Football Leagues and we keep getting bigger and better,if you want to join simply post your name below and you will be entered into our leagues,Best of luck and enjoy.! :wink:

austin ice bats henry arnold -- YES YES YES YES OOOOHHH YES :bowdown:
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler --- UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Wayne Javier Evra 1? Giles Kisby---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Bumble Fc --- Steve Pennington -- YES

austin ice bats henry arnold -- YES YES YES YES OOOH YES :bowdown:
Noone Can Beat Me ---Akash ---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler ---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Bumble Fc --- Steve Pennington --- YES

IF YOU ARE A TENERIFE FORUM MEMBER and would like to join,please copy paste your name to the list,and confirm you are a member below...cheers and good luck

GREEN = GOOD TO GO

RED = NOT CONFIRMED AND YOU WILL BE BOOTED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS UNLESS YOU CONFIRM YOU ARE A TENERIFE FORUM MEMBER:redcard:

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

henry
06-08-2012, 20:10
well browskiīs here the training video of my ice bats in training so yaīll can see we are ready to take down team after team down to 6 feet underground where they below!!! man!! and only 11 more days on HERE COMES THE PAIN!!! yes,yes,yes,yes yyyyyeeeessssss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqSAD7FuIV8

henry
07-08-2012, 21:29

here our japon fans cheering for the austin ice bats!!!

everybody they canīt hear you on the forum. speak up YES,YES,YES,YES

henry
09-08-2012, 17:38
what up? i putting a evil plan to destory all the teams with all my mind games wahhhh wahhh!!

yes yes yes yes

COL NIL SATIS
09-08-2012, 19:32

Seagulls TFS Tony Tufft --YES

Manchestar Allstars David Sabin---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Team America Josh Ingham---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Looney tunes John Sabin---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

LEAGUE CODES BELOW

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/1262996335KM6wwN.jpg

GREEN = GOOD TO GO

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

henry
09-08-2012, 20:14
yes yes yes... sure hope more teams sign up i sure hope i have enougn body bags to go around yes yes yes yes

henry
11-08-2012, 21:43
yes yes yes yes another victum got attack from the ice bats during today game. just remember 7 more days until i unleash my bats and win. yes yes yes yes yes!!! i sure hope everyone ready for a bat attack yes yes yes yes

henry
12-08-2012, 14:58
BREAKING NEWS!!! ICE BATS SIGHTINGS!!! hope yaīll getting ready in 6 more days for some slashing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXEan-x6RZs

henry
13-08-2012, 16:21
5 more days yaīll until i release my ice bats and there going to be a hugh bloodbath when my ice bats be release to the battleground!!!

another breaking news of ice bats signtings this happen a few minutes ago on the news!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8pW7KTEbL8

AL JAY
14-08-2012, 21:53

Manchestar Allstars David Sabin---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Team America Josh Ingham---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member
Looney tunes John Sabin---UNKNOWN Have to confirm you are a Tenerife Forum member

LEAGUE CODES BELOW

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/1262996335KM6wwN.jpg

GREEN = GOOD TO GO

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

Last chance for members to sign up for the new season,let's get a few more sign ups guys

CaribeCelt
14-08-2012, 22:05
Al Jay,how did these people enter if they are not TF members??
It looks like there will be less sign-up's to the league this year if these"members" don't get their finger out.

AL JAY
15-08-2012, 19:50
Al Jay,how did these people enter if they are not TF members??
It looks like there will be less sign-up's to the league this year if these"members" don't get their finger out.

Hi Barry,I think they may have seen the league code on facebook,but if they don't put their forum username on here before Saturday morning they will be taken out of the league by Col who is admin for the TF Fantasy league! Hopefully a few more members will join prior to Saturday! I think there is currently 16 accepted teams and 22 who haven't as yet confirmed their username!!!

So guys i urge you to look at post number 82 to see if your name is highlighted in green or red! If its red you will not be entered! One of the awkward things is we don't know a lot of forum members real names but i think they have had plenty of time to alert admin,it only takes two minutes to say "team name/forum username,even last years runner up "sportingabeergut" hasn't registered as yet!

henry
15-08-2012, 21:08
i sure hope he donīt forget by another team the texas knights!!!

COL NIL SATIS
16-08-2012, 12:24

ALL PLAYERS BELOW HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TENERIFE FORUM MEMBERS AND WILL PLAY IN THIS SEASONS MAIN FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES

COL NIL SATIS FC Colin Smyth -- YES
Texas Knights F.C. henry edward parrado --YES

LEAGUE CODES BELOW

All players were asked to confirm if you are a TENERIFE FORUM member,many many have not confirmed so i have had no option but to remove said players...All members can join these leagues for free but you must confirm that you are a member here....thank you

THIS SEASON STARTS IN 2 DAYS....!! Good luck to one and all

ALL PLAYERS BELOW HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM OUR LEAGUES,IF THIS IS A MISTAKE AND YOU ARE A MEMBER,PLEASE SAY SO BELOW AND YOU WILL BE REINSTATED...Thank you

Englishmans Maja Nikolic
I Was Gonna Chris Windsor
Choke the Chicken Andrew Clarke
The Kools AJ Kool
RANDOM CHICKEN FC jamie cutler
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler
Wayne Javier Evra 1? Giles Kisby
RockyMtn Canaries Colorado Rich
Manchestar Allstars David Sabin
Team America Josh Ingham
Looney tunes John Sabin
Can It Get Any Worse ---Akash ---
Smiths Dragutin Juric
1 Pound fish Hamzah Goga

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

Fivepence
16-08-2012, 15:05
Not long to wait now until the season begins, the weekends haven't been the same without the football.
Now that Man Utd have finally signed RVP my youngest (27 years old) is very happy, how many will put him in their team though...........he costs a fair bit?
Good luck to everyone and once again many thanks to Col Nil Satis for the great job he does with this league. I hope Everton have a good season mate, got lots of friends that keep the faith.
:goodluck:

My team name is Bumble FC

AL JAY
16-08-2012, 16:41
I have changed my team name now to Tenerifé Ultras! If you fancy having a team this season you will find the codes and website in post number 84 and please post your team name and forum username on this thread please!

TheBloke
16-08-2012, 17:17
Kirsty has a team now....obviously not managed by herself...she's a woman after all.:laugh:

Great team name but who gave her the idea you could have more than one?

KirstyJay
16-08-2012, 17:25
Great team name but who gave her the idea you could have more than one?Certainly not you! :whistle:

TheBloke
16-08-2012, 17:32
Oh yeah....I remember that time you asked me to buy a gross of 1.5 volt batteries.....wondered what they were for?

KirstyJay
16-08-2012, 17:41
Oh yeah....I remember that time you asked me to buy a gross of 1.5 volt batteries.....wondered what they were for?My fantasy football research. ;) Segio Argoneses and Pablo Sicilia... mmmmmm

henry
16-08-2012, 18:05
YES YES YES YES YES,, only 2 more days till there be fresh blood for the ice bats. allready the big question i have to ask you guys ARE YOU READY??? even some wrestlers have ask the austin ice bats fans if they ready for football?? i countind down the hours. so the austin ice bats can put each team in a bodybag yes yes yes yes yes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFMntn9wTAU

as you can see we have got are game face on!! canīt wait to find our prey and destory them. 3603

I have changed my team name now to Tenerifé Ultras! If you fancy having a team this season you will find the codes and website in post number 84 and please post your team name and forum username on this thread please!

you can change the name all you want aj. the austin ice bats and texas knights will bulldozse your team away. like we said YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME!!

COL NIL SATIS
16-08-2012, 20:39
Certainly not you! :whistle:

Ha!Cracking team name Kirsty :devil2:

Not long to wait now until the season begins, the weekends haven't been the same without the football.
Now that Man Utd have finally signed RVP my youngest (27 years old) is very happy, how many will put him in their team though...........he costs a fair bit?
Good luck to everyone and once again many thanks to Col Nil Satis for the great job he does with this league. I hope Everton have a good season mate, got lots of friends that keep the faith.
:goodluck:

My team name is Bumble FC

Best of luck Steve,hopefully we may get a few more members just before the season starts:tiphat:

ALL PLAYERS BELOW HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TENERIFE FORUM MEMBERS AND WILL PLAY IN THIS SEASONS MAIN FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES

MultipleScoregasms Kirsty Jay --YES

LEAGUE CODES BELOW

All players were asked to confirm if you are a TENERIFE FORUM member,many many have not confirmed so i have had no option but to remove said players...All members can join these leagues for free but you must confirm that you are a member here....thank you

ALL PLAYERS BELOW HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM OUR LEAGUES,IF THIS IS A MISTAKE AND YOU ARE A MEMBER,PLEASE SAY SO BELOW AND YOU WILL BE REINSTATED...Thank you

Englishmans Maja Nikolic
The Kools AJ Kool
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler
Team America Josh Ingham
Looney tunes John Sabin
Smiths Dragutin Juric
1 Pound fish Hamzah Goga

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

henry
16-08-2012, 20:57
I like kristy team name thatīs a good one kristy. Hahahahahhahaha too bad will destroy your team soon!! And for me when the ice bats and texas knights put your team 6 feet down then for my teams and me we be saying here lies kristy team. Hahahahaha yes,yes,yes,yes,yes

Fivepence
16-08-2012, 21:16
I guess Kirsty has already won the 'Best Team Name' competition.
Made me chuckle.
:c2:

KirstyJay
16-08-2012, 21:28
carpenter's seagulls are only in the main league... not the head to head...

I'm amazed bonitatime, redarrow or Fred Perry aren't participating either...

carpenter
16-08-2012, 22:37
carpenter's seagulls are only in the main league... not the head to head...

I'm amazed bonitatime, redarrow or Fred Perry aren't participating either...

right think I've sorted it, but as a 1st timer it's blooming confusing

henry
16-08-2012, 22:55
they smart!! they scared of my teams!! they hiding underneath the bed.... lol

they smart!! they scared of my teams!! they hiding underneath the bed.... lol

AL JAY
17-08-2012, 14:33
Last chance today to join the TF Fantasy Football Classic League! Also if you have registered a team please take a look at post number 94 to see if your team is highlighted in green or red, many thanks and good luck everyone!

tonypub
17-08-2012, 15:04
heres my team,just so you know what your up against- reina,terry,cole,enrique,baines,gerrard,bale,silva ,van persie,aguero and rooney.good luck everyone:spin:

AL JAY
17-08-2012, 15:57
heres my team,just so you know what your up against- reina,terry,cole,enrique,baines,gerrard,bale,silva ,van persie,aguero and rooney.good luck everyone:spin:

Resigns,:wink::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::D

COL NIL SATIS
17-08-2012, 16:30
Ha!Cracking team name Kirsty :devil2:

Best of luck Steve,hopefully we may get a few more members just before the season starts:tiphat:

LEAGUE CODES BELOW

Englishmans Maja Nikolic
The Kools AJ Kool
Shy Teds fc JAMes cutler
Team America Josh Ingham
Looney tunes John Sabin
Smiths Dragutin Juric
1 Pound fish Hamzah Goga

ALL MEMBERS WELCOME!!

quick bump

henry
17-08-2012, 16:33

hahahahahaha canīt belive those tony hahahahaha the ice bats will chew them and spit them out and then the texas knights will finish them. yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes

COL NIL SATIS
17-08-2012, 16:36

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................:ban::doggy: :doggy::doggy:

henry
17-08-2012, 16:55
here my teams so all ready you guys know you will be finished... yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes

austin ice bats line up for the weekend

hart,Barnett,Ferdinand,Clyne,Britton,Hazard,Kagawa ,Colback,Podolski,Rooney,Persie

sub: Ruddy,Stam,McCartney,Marko Marin

texas knights team

Hart,Cahill,Coloccini,Walker,Baines,Walters,Silva, Ramires,Graham,Podolski,Torres

sub:Krul,Dyer,Britton,Ferdinand

and also i just release my ice bats army and they flying to england now!! should get there some time tonight!!! yes,yes,yes,yes,yes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GlUhK9hSs

COL NIL SATIS
17-08-2012, 20:15
TENERIFE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES FOR 2012/2013 SEASON

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/UntitledCC.jpg

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/4jVvZq6zc6PDkgkFwfY3.png

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/2uqxG3z9Op9vNvrZRoek.png

We have 17 in each league now which is great news,i have removed all of the Members etc from the sign ups,so at least we know all members are genuine TF Members...Best of luck to all of you guys for the upcoming season,weekly updates will be put onto the forum with weekly league tables and stats etc,the Trophy at the top of this thread is the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football trophy kindly donated by tonypub,this seasons winner will have there name engraved onto it and the trophy will be on show at Tony's Pub!!!

Let's rock and roll :goodluck::goodluck:

CaribeCelt
17-08-2012, 20:34
Good luck all....may the best man/woman lose:wink:

COL NIL SATIS
17-08-2012, 20:42
Good luck all....may the best man/woman lose:wink:

Good luck Barry,i have been changing my team around like a madman all day..Gah!! Going to leave it as is now though and hope for the best . :goodluck:

henry
17-08-2012, 22:08
TENERIFE FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUES FOR 2012/2013 SEASON

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/UntitledCC.jpg

TENERIFE FORUM CLASSIC LEAGUE

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/4jVvZq6zc6PDkgkFwfY3.png

TENERIFE FORUM HEAD TO HEAD

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r525/col59/2uqxG3z9Op9vNvrZRoek.png

We have 17 in each league now which is great news,i have removed all of the Members etc from the sign ups,so at least we know all members are genuine TF Members...Best of luck to all of you guys for the upcoming season,weekly updates will be put onto the forum with weekly league tables and stats etc,the Trophy at the top of this thread is the Tenerife Forum Fantasy Football trophy kindly donated by tonypub,this seasons winner will have there name engraved onto it and the trophy will be on show at Tony's Pub!!!

Let's rock and roll :goodluck::goodluck:

keep that real shining for my team now!! i donīt wanna see any dirt of it now!!! YES,YES,YES,YES,YES

Good luck Barry,i have been changing my team around like a madman all day..Gah!! Going to leave it as is now though and hope for the best . :goodluck:

well i made 2 more changes for the ice bats and one change for texas knights! the texas knights & austin ice bats have a message for all of you guys.

HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!! yes!!!! yes!!!! yes!!!! yeeeeeesssssss!!!!

AL JAY
18-08-2012, 02:42
Good luck everybody! 12 hours to Kick off!

KirstyJay
18-08-2012, 09:38
Good luck everybody! 12 hours to Kick off!
Time of your post : 02:42 am. You must really be feeling the pain!!! :lol:

henry
18-08-2012, 10:45
copying our catchfase huh kristy?? we said here comes the pain!! yes yes yes yes yes yes

AL JAY
18-08-2012, 11:33
Time of your post : 02:42 am. You must really be feeling the pain!!! :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::raspber ry2:

KirstyJay
18-08-2012, 11:35
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::raspber ry2:Only 205 minutes to kick off!!!!!! ;)

henry
18-08-2012, 12:38
only 120 minutes till your doom !!! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and 120 minutes to unleashing hell !! yes yes yes yes yes yes

KirstyJay
18-08-2012, 12:46
What are you on about henry ??? there's 134 mins now?!

henry
18-08-2012, 13:09
all ready counting down to your doom huh??? lol yes yes yes

AL JAY
18-08-2012, 13:16
Guess who im playing in the head to head first game Henry!

Tenerifé Ultras v austin ice bats
Red Bullets v COL NIL SATIS FC
adejereds v Agua Dulce Reds
Murph's Marauders v landlords11
Bumble FC v TJ ALLSTARS
Texas Knights F.C. v keepitpolishedforus
multiplescoregasms v Untouchables
Seagulls TFS v west mids tykesters
Average v Caribe Celtic

Fivepence
18-08-2012, 13:28
I'm drawn against Barry's TJ ALLSTARS.

Best wishes Barry, hope it's close.

:tiphat:

henry
18-08-2012, 13:40
o boy!! aj our first victim yes yes yes yes

it's time!!! to release hell!!!! yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

henry
21-08-2012, 21:55
well not bad for the opening season yaīll!! i had to look around the texas knights and the austin ice bats. and yeah this week we down some. but we working on a few new tricks for next weekend. and so far itīs working. so next weekend we going to pull a few new tricks. we going to climb up the ladder by starting next weekend. like we said FEED ME MORE!!! FEED ME MORE!!!

KirstyJay
22-08-2012, 00:11
C'mon COL NIL SATIS... get the results on!!!

henry
22-08-2012, 00:38
still have chelsea game tomorrow kristy

still have chelsea game tomorrow kristy

AL JAY
22-08-2012, 14:16
I have 4 players playing tonight,Torres Lampard Ramires for Chelsea and Pogrebnyak for Reading! Hoping for another 30 points to end week one on a high note! :wink:

What happened to the Austin Ice Bats H? :crazy::crazy::crazy: Too many late nights down in Bobby's bar :redcard::eyebrows: Im glad i spiked their Mountain Dew :raspberry:

COL NIL SATIS
22-08-2012, 21:22
C'mon COL NIL SATIS... get the results on!!!

Full week 1 round up will be done tonight KirstyJay,just awaiting the tables to update and i will start a new thread with all of the week 1 action

henry
22-08-2012, 21:41
I have 4 players playing tonight,Torres Lampard Ramires for Chelsea and Pogrebnyak for Reading! Hoping for another 30 points to end week one on a high note! :wink:

What happened to the Austin Ice Bats H? :crazy::crazy::crazy: Too many late nights down in Bobby's bar :redcard::eyebrows: Im glad i spiked their Mountain Dew :raspberry:

hahahah aj. it only the first game!! the first game is what will work in week 2. beside we have a few tricks up our sleeve for this coming weekend. and better belive it for the austin ice bats and texas knights YES,YES,YES,YES,YES

AL JAY
22-08-2012, 23:36
Can this sign ups thread be closed now please mods KirstyJay slodgedad as COL NIL SATIS is currently updating a new thread which will contain the current league table and will be the forum Fantasy update thread! many thanks!

PUDCLARKE
23-08-2012, 09:02
quick bump

Hi
Just seen this post which explains why i can't seem team in your leagues
Can my team be added please - details below

Team Name: Choke the Chicken
My name: Andrew Clarke
Forum Member name: PUDCLARKE

Many thanks
Andrew

AL JAY
23-08-2012, 09:42
Hi Andrew, Take a look at post numbers 82/83/84 in this thread, There are probably at least ten posts urging people to put forward their team name and forum username! The league had enquiries from all over the World and quite a few were obviously not forum members,Did you not see this thread or did you get the code from facebook? A lot of time and effort goes into league admin/updates etc and all this seasons league members adhered to the rules! One of the awkward things is we are not privy to peoples real names and once you have read this thread you will understand why all names highlighted in red were withdrawn! hope this helps!
COL NIL SATIS is in work until 8.30 pm i will contact him and see what he can do!

PUDCLARKE
23-08-2012, 09:58
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I must admit that i have not seen any of the previous posts - i have been away for 3 weeks (including 2 wonderful weeks on the lovely Island) and am only catching up now on all things internet wise :).
Fully appreciate what you have said - i got the league codes from the forum post not Facebook but obviously should have paid more attention to what was required of me to validate my entry.
Appreciate your help

AL JAY
23-08-2012, 10:20
No probs, I have sent Col a text,I fully realise now why you hadn't seen the posts in the last 3 weeks! :tiphat:

KirstyJay
23-08-2012, 11:25
Can this sign ups thread be closed now please mods KirstyJay slodgedad as COL NIL SATIS is currently updating a new thread which will contain the current league table and will be the forum Fantasy update thread! many thanks!This thread cannot be closed, as there is still an outstanding query on it regarding a signup. I have unstuck it and stuck the results thread instead.

AL JAY
23-08-2012, 12:24
Thanks KJ :wink:

COL NIL SATIS
23-08-2012, 21:21
Hi
Just seen this post which explains why i can't seem team in your leagues
Can my team be added please - details below

Team Name: Choke the Chicken
My name: Andrew Clarke
Forum Member name: PUDCLARKE

Many thanks
Andrew

Will look into it now Andrew and i will try resolve the issue!! thanks for posting your team name etc and confirming you are a member at the Tenerife Forum,many thanks

PUDCLARKE you are now free to join the leagues fella,all is sorted,good luck !!! i have sent you both codes