PDA

View Full Version : Are there many male strippers or male lap dancers in Tenerife?

Sam Adams
20-07-2012, 11:39
Hey

I am going to Tenerife at end of Aug (to live and work)
And I was wondering if there were any male strip clubs? (ie with male lap dancers etc)
I am a girl looking for some fun out there :)

Foz
20-07-2012, 13:20
There's a bar on the corner, before the roundabout, in La Camella. The advertise male strippers. I've never been (you understand!!!) but it looks pretty busy whenever I pass on my way home!

Sam Adams
20-07-2012, 14:56
Hey!
Thank you so much for the reply!! I don't know my way around Tenerife properly.. but I'll ask when I get there where that area is :)

kingbaker
20-07-2012, 15:16
Hey

I am going to Tenerife at end of Aug (to live and work)
And I was wondering if there were any male strip clubs? (ie with male lap dancers etc)
I am a girl looking for some fun out there :)

I might be available for privte sessions, how much dinero you got? as I'm not cheap you know!!:whistle:

junglejim
20-07-2012, 15:17
Welcome to Forum !:hello:
Trust me - you won't have to go to any strip clubs for male lap dancers or fun if that's what you're looking for! :wow::bowdown:

kingbaker
20-07-2012, 15:39
Welcome to Forum !:hello:
Trust me - you won't have to go to any strip clubs for male lap dancers or fun if that's what you're looking for! :wow::bowdown:

Thank you JJ you're so kind:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
20-07-2012, 15:42
Take no notice of these guys Sam - they'd have to pay you to watch:D:lol:

:old:

Sam Adams
20-07-2012, 15:43
Thanks for you're replies.. not the sort of fun you are thinking though!! I organise 'Ladies Nights' currenlty in the UK and book male strippers.
but I recently went to Las Vegas and there was a strip club that had both male stripers and female (unfortunatley the night I went, it was the guys night off!! i was gutted!) So I was hoping to find a similar club in Tenerife, as they don't exist in the UK!
I might even organise some 'Ladies Nights' when I'm in Tenerife! so I will need to track some hot guys down!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ha ha ha! how very true Malteser Monkey!

kingbaker
20-07-2012, 16:10

Thnks a lot MM!!!! Am busy hidin' from Chifleta, and I thought I'd pulled there!!:whistle:

Anyway Hi Sam and welcome to the forum;)

Sam Adams
20-07-2012, 16:14
Hi and thank you :hello:

Malteser Monkey
20-07-2012, 16:14
Thnks a lot MM!!!! Am busy hidin' from Chifleta, and I thought I'd pulled there!!:whistle:

Chiffy knows exactly where to find you !

Welcome Sam from me too

How bad are we forgetting our manners !

junglejim
20-07-2012, 17:31

Wouldn't be the first time!

chifleta
20-07-2012, 18:54
I might be available for privte sessions, how much dinero you got? as I'm not cheap you know!!:whistle:

cough cough.... no comment :crylaughing:

<<<<<<< looks around innocently....... i've got a stalker WOOP WOOP :cheer::cheer::banana:

kingbaker
20-07-2012, 22:14
cough cough.... no comment :crylaughing:

<<<<<<< looks around innocently....... i've got a stalker WOOP WOOP :cheer::cheer::banana:

As you an see Sam, there are some members that you should avoid...whenever possible.:D

It's the quiet ones that you have watch!!:o

carpenter
21-07-2012, 16:41
women are bigger perverts than men could ever be! you should be :ashamed: