PDA

View Full Version : Other Sorry to all of you, I'm so angry that the OFRA delivery hasn't come

sunspot
20-07-2012, 15:18
I just wanted to let all of you who gave to the Ofra collection that the Aromatherapy cases i ordered from the uk 4 weeks ago has turned up........in the uk, for some god dam reason, she did not know why it was returned,no one let me know this and i have been checking the post box daily for a delivery card or such, i am so angry because i thought the gifts we all wanted to give would have been handed over by now, the cheeky girl at the end of the phone said she would have to email me back because i live in Tenerife,well i did not care when i phoned her, i just wanted to know where the hell the parcel was, anyway its being sent over again by another courier service, i dont know now what the problem was but its on its way so i am still waiting to repay those lovely people for thier love and dedication, i will let you know when xxx chris

henry
20-07-2012, 15:34
i donīt know maybe customs saw it and keep it and never send you or call you about it. they did that once with my dad. he order a fuel pump for his ford exployer v8. it went to barcelona. no one call him until 3 weeks later the ford dealed in austin texas ask him he didnīt wanting it. my dad reply yes he still wanting why he ask. the ford reply said barcelona send it back saying my dad never clam it. my didnīt even know. finally long story short. he finally got the pat for his exployer

lesbroz
20-07-2012, 23:22
Chin up Sunspot. I'm sure things will get sorted and those lovely caring people will get their welcome gifts. X

Santiago
21-07-2012, 21:30
What a nuisance, but then again, at least they are on their way. The staff at OFRA may have to wait a little longer but if it wasn't for you and John they would have nothing to look forward to, would they? Well done for chasing it up and just put down the "cheeky girl's" attitude to ignorance and bad manners!

:ashamed:

cainaries
21-07-2012, 22:58
Sunspot .... this kind of thing happens all the time which is very annoying under normal circumstances but in these particular circumstances, I can see that it is really upsetting. i don't know why it is so difficult to get things delivered to the Canary Islands but it often is and those of us who live here know that these delays happen without rhyme or reason.