PDA

View Full Version : What are bus travel and times like from Amarilla Golf to Las Americas in Tenerife?

adam123
21-07-2012, 11:14
Hi ,

What are buses like in Tenerife south? i will be living in Amarilla golf but working in las americas, are buses reliable and frequent? and also is there any sort of late bus as i finish at 3am

tonypub
21-07-2012, 11:50
Hi ,

What are buses like in Tenerife south? the public ones are green in tenerife south.private ones range from metalic blue,to white,some have pics of dolphins on,or theres ones with jungle pics on,ones even gotta submarine on it:laugh:

Vortex Wake
21-07-2012, 11:57
Last time I was at Amarilla Golf, I had to get the bus from Golf del sur.

The only 'night bus' at that time would be the 111 airport bus that runs every 2 hours and would stop closest at Las Chafiras I think.

Buses can be reliable and frequent - but frequently turn up at an otherwise un-published time.

Jungle Jim will explain more :)

junglejim
21-07-2012, 12:04
I think only bus is 470 near Amarillo - no buses at that time 03:00 from Amarillo only 111 on motorway.
http://titsa.com/index.php?accion=linea&IdLinea=470
All routes on www.titsa.com

Nice VW - I was taking food out of oven!

adam123
21-07-2012, 12:27
Thanks all :) so i take it to work in las americas my best bet is finding an apartment as close as possible so all my wages dont go on taxis between there and Golf del sur?