PDA

View Full Version : What are the steps to getting a holiday let licence?

carpenter
21-07-2012, 16:02
This forum is very useful but I am not trawling through 500 pages of posts on the illegal lettings thread to maybe find an answer.
My client has an apartment on the Amarilla Golf and he has asked me to find out how he might obtain a short term letting license and the requirements such as insurance, safety measures and also the costs involved. I haven't a clue where to start!
As much info as possible please.

Thanks in advance

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

If there is someone out there that can help with the process (professionally) I would also be interested.

Suej
21-07-2012, 16:28
This forum is very useful but I am not trawling through 500 pages of posts on the illegal lettings thread to maybe find an answer.
My client has an apartment on the Amarilla Golf and he has asked me to find out how he might obtain a short term letting license and the requirements such as insurance, safety measures and also the costs involved. I haven't a clue where to start!
As much info as possible please.

Thanks in advance

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

If there is someone out there that can help with the process (professionally) I would also be interested.

Firstly the apartment needs to already be on a Holiday complex not residential! as for the rest can't help!:wink:

carpenter
21-07-2012, 16:32
So is Aries possible classed as holiday? Or is this a non starter

Suej
21-07-2012, 16:42

Just had a quick look and there are sites advertising holiday apartments on Aries (Pebble Beach?) but that doesn't mean to say it's legally licensed!

carpenter
21-07-2012, 16:53
I bloody hate red tape, nothing is ever black or white here is it? It's always a maybe.

I'd rather you just said no it's not classed as holiday.
But thanks a million for researching it for me.

If there is anyone else that could perhaps help me take this to the next stage please get in touch.

karinagal
21-07-2012, 17:26

Nope, Aries, Scorpio, Aquarius etc are all residential. The only touristic complex in the vicinity is Fairways Club which is part timeshare.. Therefore only long term lets are permitted.

casabonny
21-07-2012, 18:53
I would firstly contact the board of Tourism in Santa Cruz with full details of the property and ask if this is classed a legal tourist complex. This office used to be in the same road as the old residencia office but may have moved .

david16
22-07-2012, 16:49
I didnt think any new licenses were being issued at the moment?????