PDA

View Full Version : Television Anyone having problems with TV signal from Guaza

Suej
21-07-2012, 18:55
OH was watching golf and the signal has gone off! (he's not a happy bunny :mad:) Anyone else got the same problem please? I can't remember it ever happening before! it's been off for about an hour I think! System is Miller Rental!

:thanx:

Foz
21-07-2012, 19:05
Are you watching on Sky? It's just happened to us .... hubby was watching Tour du France!! Equally unhappy!! Go to "Settings" press 01select, go to Transpnder setiings, if it is not on 12051, change it to 12051 then press the green button, then backup till you get back out of settings. Wait a few seconds then put in the channel number you want. Good luck x

tonypub
21-07-2012, 19:09
im having problems......got that many channels to watch via my 3meter dish,i cant decide what to watch:tongue:

Suej
21-07-2012, 19:09
Are you watching on Sky? It's just happened to us .... hubby was watching Tour du France!! Equally unhappy!! Go to "Settings" press 01select, go to Transpnder setiings, if it is not on 12051, change it to 12051 then press the green button, then backup till you get back out of settings. Wait a few seconds then put in the channel number you want. Good luck x

Thanks Foz but no we have the aerial and digi-box system from Miller Rental!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

im having problems......got that many channels to watch via my 3meter dish,i cant decide what to watch:tongue:

So it's all up to your place! drinks on the house tony? :tiphat:

Foz
21-07-2012, 19:28
Sorry ... hope you get it sorted soon x Still ... sounds like you'll hav a good night in The Pub!! xx

Suej
21-07-2012, 19:33
Sorry ... hope you get it sorted soon x Still ... sounds like you'll hav a good night in The Pub!! xx

:laugh: See how quick tonypub went off line! :wink:

Foz
21-07-2012, 19:35
Sounded like an invite to me!!!

Suej
21-07-2012, 20:05
Sounded like an invite to me!!!

It looks like a freebie meal is out of the question too!:cry: