PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy twin tickets online for a 12 year-old at Siam Park?

daisymaisy
22-07-2012, 09:25
Have booked playa olid for a week in December for 2 adults 2 kids AI - got a great deal, hotel has got good reviews and we are on a budget. Using hotel as a base we are planning 3 day trips to keep kids happy. 2 siam park & 1 loro park

I was planning to get a twin siam & loro parque ticket and plan to get the Siam ticket validated for another day i believe this costs another €15 or so per person but apparantly well worth it.
What I am trying to find online is twin tickets for 12 year old .. the siam website states that some ticket agencies sell child tickets for 2 -12 years inclusive but every site i see only goes to age 11 for children. my kids are 7 &12.
I would be grateful for any info

Tks Daisy
:confused:

marbro8
22-07-2012, 10:15
would you have to disclose the age of the 12 year old? if not then just say they are 11:wink:

cinnamon
22-07-2012, 10:15
What I am trying to find online is twin tickets for 12 year old .. the siam website states that some ticket agencies sell child tickets for 2 -12 years inclusive but every site i see only goes to age 11 for children. my kids are 7 &12.

Tks Daisy

i take it you got this info from the tenerifewaterpark.com website, which is NOT the official website. once a kid is over12, they charge you the full price. if he is not really a big lad and could easily pass as a 10-11 year old, a different story....but on the other hand keep into account that lifeguards there have to take responsibility for your kids on certain rides where age and hight restriction apply. if something goes wrong they ultimately will be dismissed from their job, even when the parent or the child lied about the age...
hope that helps.

daisymaisy
22-07-2012, 14:59
He is a tall 12, he is 5FT 7 so no way he will pass for 11. He looks more like 14/15 ! anyway just thought I could purchase a child ticket for his age as the website does state some ticket agencies sell tickets for children aged 2 -12 whereas every site I check age 12 is adult price. pity

AL JAY
22-07-2012, 15:09
Try here,they are forum members!

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

daisymaisy
22-07-2012, 16:42
Have booked playa olid for a week in December for 2 adults 2 kids AI - got a great deal, hotel has got good reviews and we are on a budget. Using hotel as a base we are planning 3 day trips to keep kids happy. 2 siam park & 1 loro park

I was planning to get a twin siam & loro parque ticket and plan to get the Siam ticket validated for another day i believe this costs another €15 or so per person but apparantly well worth it.

Tks Daisy

Tks for all the replys everyone just tried that tenerife sunshine website but they dont sell twin siam & loro park ticket just aqualand and some jungle park place will keep tyring though tks again

Susief
22-07-2012, 17:28
Try this website
http://www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk/attraction-ticket-prices/siampark.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daisymaisy
22-07-2012, 20:08
This website same as the rest but tks anyway maybe what i am looking for is just not there, the website suggesting child tickets 2-12 threw me

This was on the tenerifewaterpark.com website
Q. What age do you consider a child?

A. At the gate, children are regarded as those aged between 3 -11 years, inclusive. Those aged 2 or below have free admission with a full price paying adult. Some online ticket agencies work on the basis of children being age 2-12 years inclusive, so tickets should be purchased with this in mind.