PDA

View Full Version : Charity Chat How can I contact Sharon from Cats Welfare?

curlytop
25-07-2012, 14:46
Trying to get hold of Sharon from Cats Welfare. I have some donations for the shop she mentioned she was opening, but have mislaid her contact number. I sent her an email but have had no reply. Just wondering if anyone knows how to contact her, or maybe she will read this.
The items include some bags of clothing and also a TV, so if there are any other charity shops out there who would like some donations please pm me. If I haven't been able to make contact with Sharon by Friday of this week then it's a case of first come first served. (would need someone willing to collect though as the TV is too awkward for me to move, let alone carry up a couple of flights of stairs).

Cat Woman
26-07-2012, 21:23
Trying to get hold of Sharon from Cats Welfare. I have some donations for the shop she mentioned she was opening, but have mislaid her contact number. I sent her an email but have had no reply. Just wondering if anyone knows how to contact her, or maybe she will read this.
The items include some bags of clothing and also a TV, so if there are any other charity shops out there who would like some donations please pm me. If I haven't been able to make contact with Sharon by Friday of this week then it's a case of first come first served. (would need someone willing to collect though as the TV is too awkward for me to move, let alone carry up a couple of flights of stairs).

Been in contact, all sorted, thanks.