PDA

View Full Version : Other I'm trying to locate a friend in Tenerife

Tenerife Babe
25-07-2012, 17:11
I wonder if anyone can help me??

I`m trying to find out where a friend of mine has moved onto in Tenerife,her name is Tina and she is originally from Manchester.
She was working as a PR at the Rovers Return in Playa (by Vistasur and Compostella Beach apartments),but I know that she has now moved on from there.
I have been trying her on her mobile but I keep getting a recorded message in Spanish that I don`t understand due to not knowing spanish.
Would anyone know her and where she is working now.

Thanks.

:pray::pray:

chifleta
25-07-2012, 22:10
i'm sure if anyone here knows her they'll ask her to contact you. As you can imagine they wouldn't just give her number/whereabouts out to a possible complete stranger :alien: on cyberspace :)

Tenerife Babe
26-07-2012, 08:34
Hi chifleta,

Thanks for the reply.
I wouldn`t expect anyone to give out Tina`s number etc etc and I fully understand the cyberspace thing,I was just wondering if anyone know`s where she`s working now.

chifleta
26-07-2012, 10:55
Hi chifleta,

Thanks for the reply.
I wouldn`t expect anyone to give out Tina`s number etc etc and I fully understand the cyberspace thing,I was just wondering if anyone know`s where she`s working now.

you're welcome - sorry can't help though :) I don't get out much LOL

i love the beach
26-07-2012, 14:53
Have you tried Facebook ?

Tenerife Babe
26-07-2012, 15:12
Unfortunatley I don`t have access to facebook.Thanks for the reply though.

i love the beach
26-07-2012, 15:28
Unfortunatley I don`t have access to facebook.Thanks for the reply though.

Can you not use one of the internet cafes ? I know a lot of the young ones over there keep intouch through facebook. Does no one from the Rovers know where she has gone ?

Tenerife Babe
26-07-2012, 15:35
To be honest I hadn`t thought of internet cafe`s and I use them all the time DOH!! I`ll give it a go this weekend.

Thanks for the help and advice it is very much appreciated.

i love the beach
26-07-2012, 15:55
Hope you manage to track her down. Good luck !