PDA

View Full Version : Bono bus prices went up today, 28th July 2012

henry
28-07-2012, 18:39
word up browski´s!!! today i was bored at home not doing nothing. i thought i catch a bus ride to las gigantes! just want to tell everyone price went up today. i catch the bus 467 to las americas. i knew they went up today. use to be with bono card 1.05 euros now 1.20 euros. when i went to las americas they have sign all over saying to buy a bono bus will go up on this monday july 30. before you use to buy 12 euros and 30 euros bono card. now this monday will be 15 euros. but the 30 euro bono will be the same. you can still find 12 euros bono after this day. that what titsa told me but at the main bus station will be 15 euros bono. i brought 2 12 bonos before the price hike. but i think it be cool 15 euro bono it will last a little bit longer then 12 euros. just wanna give the heads up to everyone!!

it was very funny customers complant to the bus driver about the price hike. saying no one told them. funny stuff!! it have it in the spanish nespaper, on the bus door when you board and all over the bus stations.

chifleta
28-07-2012, 22:17
yes, they'd advertised it, but we thought the basic fair would go from 1.05 to 1.15, but my son rang me and told me it had gone up to 1.20 .... i'm still waiting for TITSA to reply to my email as to why my son waited nearly 2 hours for a bus in Cristianos the other night and why OH waited in Guaza for 50 minutes on another evening.... service seems to be getting worse, but prices still rise ...

also think about it Henry, your 15 euros bono bus won't last much longer because the prices have gone up!!! :idea::neener:

henry
28-07-2012, 22:34
i wrote to titsa as well on facebook in spanish just waiting for a reply

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

i wrote to titsa as well on facebook in spanish just waiting for a reply

chifleta
28-07-2012, 22:50
they'll just blame it on "averias" I guarantee :)