PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Little Papillon needs a forever home

caroletenerife
29-07-2012, 01:25
this little man came in with his brother, who has been chosen to live in the UK, so Papillon is with me until he gets a home. he is quiet, affectionate and playful. he is one to two years old and would suit a pensioner ao someone at home all day, as he gets nervous on his own, He has had his vacs and will be neutered next week x let me know if you can help. Here is a small video of papillon x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsXvpKhPaMk&feature=youtube_gdata

sandra
29-07-2012, 12:31
What a lovely dog i am sure you will have no problem finding him a home. I have a dog which i got from Live Arico. good luck xx

slodgedad
29-07-2012, 20:31
When we lived in the UK we had 3 papillons and loved them. Lovely dogs.

They all died before we emigrated or we would have considered bring 'them'

I would love to take on this dog but with my 16 year old Spanish Heinz and my Staffie I don't think he would enjoy life.

Happy to bump this thread as I am a Pap lover.

carol & steve
02-08-2012, 22:04
Have you managed to find him a home yet?

timmylish
03-08-2012, 01:48
Bouncing this!

SuzyQ
03-08-2012, 01:56
No!!! He is still with CT. x

dillydee
31-08-2012, 22:29
I have PMed CT. A new doggie loving home waiting for Papillion if he still needs one...(with a papillion Double)!!

BoPeep
01-09-2012, 15:18
Wonderful video, great dog!

Well behaved lovely dogs like this deserve a smashing home. Great news!

timmylish
01-09-2012, 15:19
Keep us posted on progress please!

dillydee
01-09-2012, 16:48
We're still waiting to hear if he still needs a new home..Hoping so!! Here is a photo of our beautiful boy...Could be papillion relation!!3692 rescued from the streets aged 10 months he is now 9 years old.
A few months ago we lost our other beautiful pooch to old age (she was 16..we rescued her from a dog rescue centre in Benidorm at 6 months old.)
We just get 'that feeling' for Papillion...all you dog lovers know what I mean...!

caroletenerife
09-09-2012, 01:00
so sorry everybody i have not been on here, i couldnt sign in and thought it was a glitch, but now realise i was using the wrong password!!!!! I have sent a PM, and hopefully little paps wont have missed out. I would keep him but he is so young and playful its not fair to have him sitting at the shop all day. Although he is a favourite with the customers. I will keep you posted...as long as i can remember how to log on!! xxxx

SuzyQ
09-09-2012, 02:06
That dog is so laid back hes horizontal. The exact opposite to my nut cases. He will make some lucky person a fantastic pet.

dillydee
16-09-2012, 18:09
Hi All!

I collected Papillion earlier today and brought him to what will hopefully be his new home (the only reason I say that, is to make sure he will settle in with us and Murray) He has explored and explored some more...noses and tails have wagged like mad... toys are everywhere..Murray has tried and tried all afternoon to get Pappi to play! They are both now flat out snoozing!!!:zzz: We'll go for our evening walk through the barranco in an hour or so..then out again later. I think he's gonna settle in just fine. x :pray:

Suej
16-09-2012, 18:33
Hi All!

I collected Papillion earlier today and brought him to what will hopefully be his new home (the only reason I say that, is to make sure he will settle in with us and Murray) He has explored and explored some more...noses and tails have wagged like mad... toys are everywhere..Murray has tried and tried all afternoon to get Pappi to play! They are both now flat out snoozing!!!:zzz: We'll go for our evening walk through the barranco in an hour or so..then out again later. I think he's gonna settle in just fine. x :pray:
Well done dillydee! send us some pics of them together! wonderful news!:dog:

dillydee
16-09-2012, 19:02
I most certainly will! :lol:

SuzyQ
16-09-2012, 21:59
Fantastic news!!!!!! Thanks so much. Hes so gorgeous. x

dillydee
19-09-2012, 22:00
Hello All!

Little Papillion is settling in amazingly quickly here in his new home! We have just got home from a lovely walk around Playa San Juan, followed by dinner! He is eating really well (we'll get some meat on those bones before long!) Everyday he is more relaxed about everything, he know longer hides behind the sofa, but lies out in the middle of the floor! Murray and Pappi are now flat out together watching TV! ( he likes DIY programmmes I swear!) He is still very quiet.. apart from barking at the local stray cat! (I feed it twice a day so sits by the front door so gets 'hounded' as I open the door with 2 dogs!) Cat is one tough cookie. Murray is teaching Papillion the way..from the biscuit bowl to playtime!! Here are a few photos over the last few days x 38623863386438653866

slodgedad
19-09-2012, 22:34
Are you sure he's a papillon? Doesn't look like one.

SuzyQ
20-09-2012, 02:35
BRILLIANT NEWS DILLYDEE!!!!!! Please keep us informed with pics and stuff. he is a belter isnt he. xxx

dillydee
20-09-2012, 20:02
Trust me Slodgedad he is one!! I think he must have a pair of wings cos he can certainly fly!! Today he has found his voice.. he has joined the local doggie choir!!